Flash Yobba - R63B, LightShot CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015

HOTEL:

EDIT: Updated a few bits and pieces around the hotel, so I updated the images.
Fwc19V0.png
vcmLZVK.png
gvva0eT.png
5GhVBVv.png
aPF3vml.png
kxaMxyo.png
KlgxOns.png
ixQFE0x.png
Yobba will be a decent hotel, with a nice economy and constant events. Our manager(s) will be creating new events weekly, and we are having weekly competitions that keep users busy and help the hotel. We plan to be getting 50+ daily within the first week. Yobba will be hosted on two 8gb dedicated servers from online.net (Because it's cheap :D)
EMULATOR:
Yobba hotel is currently on Azure as we got a bit behind in developing mango for it. When mango is finished, we'll switch over to that. Just using azure for the time being as I need to get it up to pay the server bills. After setting up mango & taking a look at it, it's a really nice emulator and I have incredibly high hopes for it.

CMS / WEBSITE:
Yobba's CMS is LightShot CMS, which is a CMS coded from scratch, using PDO. I have completely re-ripped habbo's site and their JSON on the register. Also, I got the client register working, but the json responses on that weren't so easy, so until I get it going 100%, i'm using a little register process I've whipped up using JSON for the name chooser, and a nice change looks thingy I found on another forum & edited a little.
PHP:
public static function Initiate(){ //Starts up the page output
      self::SetRequest(); //Sets the request params
      self::SendToTemplater(self::$RequestParameters); //Sends the request to the templater
    }
    public static function SetRequest(){ // This is self explanitory
      $Request = explode("/", $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']); //Separates the request into an array by the use of "/"
      foreach($Request as $k => $v){ //For each loop to set the params into an array
        self::$RequestParameters[$k] = $v; //Sets the params
      }
    }
    public static function SendToTemplater($Request){ // This is self explanitory
      LightShot::$Templater->Process($Request); // Makes the Templater process the page
    }
PHP:
public static function Login($Input, $Password){
      if(self::EmailExists($Input) || self::NameExists($Input)){ //Email? Or Name? O.o
        //Input is fine
        if(LightShot::$MySQL->num_rows("SELECT null FROM users WHERE mail = ? AND password = ?", array($Input, Site::Hash($Password))) >= 1 || LightShot::$MySQL->num_rows("SELECT null FROM users WHERE username = ? AND password = ?", array($Input, Site::Hash($Password))) >= 1){
          //Password is fine
          LightShot::$MySQL->query("UPDATE users SET ip_last = ?, last_online = ? WHERE username = ?", array($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], time(), $Input));
          $Data = LightShot::$MySQL->fetch_array("SELECT id, username, password, mail, rank, pm_level FROM users WHERE username = ? OR mail = ?", array($Input, $Input));
          $_SESSION['user_id'] = $Data['id']; //ID
          $_SESSION['username'] = Site::Filter($Data['username']); //USERNAME
          $_SESSION['password'] = Site::Hash(Site::Key($Input), $Password, $Username); //PASSWORD :D
          $_SESSION['email'] = $Data['mail']; //EMAIL
          $_SESSION['permission'] = $Data['rank']; //RANK
          $_SESSION['ip_addr'] = LightShot::$ClientIP; //IP ADDR
          Templater::$Notice = "Welcome, ".$Input.", your login was successful, and your account status has been updated. Redirecting you now...";
          return true;
        }else{
          //Password wrong
          Templater::$Notice = "Wrong password entered. Please check your data carefully and resubmit!";
          return false;
        }
      }else{
        //Email or Username wrong
        Templater::$Notice = "Wrong username or email address entered. Please check your data carefully and resubmit!";
        return false;
      }
Feel free to check us out @
To be done:
- Recode the login function.. I don't like the way it's done.
- A few bits & peices on the client..
- Add a staff page
- Improve the shop page
- Changes a few queries because they're all set to use a mango database

Credits:
- Me
- Jaden(moonshine)
- Azure developers
Planned Launch: Was tomorrow (Friday the 28th, but a few delays meant that it may be saturday).​

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
So uh.
You're advertising a hotel through your CMS which is a RIP of the previous Habbo

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
So uh.
You're advertising a hotel through your CMS which is a RIP of the previous Habbo
Yeah you have it sussed *cough*
The PHP powering this is 100% from scratch
The emulator we'll be using in the future will not be used on any other hotel, and if not, only one other hotel

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Yeah you have it sussed *cough*
The PHP powering this is 100% from scratch
The emulator we'll be using in the future will not be used on any other hotel, and if not, only one other hotel
Well anyone can create a custom CMS. I myself have created several, but it's nothing exclusive to advertise (I mean yes, individuality is great) but it shouldn't be your entire advertisement's basis.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
There's nothing that states what makes your hotel good to join nor why people should play on your hotel. I am just still confused on what the hell is going on with this thread. I have no words. Good luck I presume...................................

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
i seen this hotel before haha my mate alpha ♛ showed me anyways client looks fine from my point of view.

Last edited:

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
Yobba, good hotel name. Anyways, you should probably throw in some screenshots in, not doing so can get you thread closed. Good luck!

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Well anyone can create a custom CMS. I myself have created several, but it's nothing exclusive to advertise (I mean yes, individuality is great) but it shouldn't be your entire advertisement's basis.
Oh you must be such a pro man. Ofcourse the hotel isn't based entirely around the CMS. I just couldn't be fagged writing much more. When you see its success we'll talk then :)
There's nothing that states what makes your hotel good to join nor why people should play on your hotel. I am just still confused on what the hell is going on with this thread. I have no words. Good luck I presume...................................
Thanks for the good luck, I suppose I could write a tad more.. xD
i seen this hotel before haha my mate alpha ♛ showed me anyways client looks fine from my point of view.
Yeah, we were testing mango for a week and a bit
Yobba, good hotel name. Anyways, you should probably throw in some screenshots in, not doing so can get you thread closed. Good luck!
Cheers

EDIT: Screenshots added, updated & added more info.
Would you guys be so kind as to look at the hotel before criticizing next time?

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Oh wow good pictures changed my entire review
your hotel is just a regular styled setup just on a custom CMS gg

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Have you messed around with laravel ?

- Just fixed the verify email function. You can now verify your email! Also fixed the hide_homepage :)

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I wouldn't say regular Habbo Theme, this is probably the most advanced Habbo Layout there is.Well i'm a fan of generic Habbo theme so could be that lol.
From the technical point of view you seem to be all set & a head of every other retro but we'll see how you do on the "user-community" part.Good luck!
@Cynical

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Have you messed around with laravel ?

- Just fixed the verify email function. You can now verify your email! Also fixed the hide_homepage :)
I coded my Admin panel and Imagine (r3.5) in Laravel 5..It's nothing too advanced or anything that'll get you major credits. Fatal uses it, and most users don't even know what PHP is, let alone a framework for it. Code this CMS in AngularJS and use Laravel as a REST API, and I'd be more impressed.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I wouldn't say regular Habbo Theme, this is probably the most advanced Habbo Layout there is.Well i'm a fan of generic Habbo theme so could be that lol.
From the technical point of view you seem to be all set & a head of every other retro but we'll see how you do on the "user-community" part.Good luck!
@Cynical
Thanks adam! :)
I coded my Admin panel and Imagine (r3.5) in Laravel 5..It's nothing too advanced or anything that'll get you major credits. Fatal uses it, and most users don't even know what PHP is, let alone a framework for it. Code this CMS in AngularJS and use Laravel as a REST API, and I'd be more impressed.
I wasn't trying to impress you, I was just interested.. Sorry to offend you, sir.
Goodluck With this @Cynical , Nice CMS.
VETO @ that CMS ewwww. Goodluck with your hotel.
Ewwww? You sure? Pahahaha have you even looked on the hotel. No adv, (Mind the staff beggar lmfaooo). P.S, do you think your sub means your pro and can criticize others work? Lets see some of yours :)

We have launched! :D

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Hope you release that custom registration thing, I'm loving it!
Keep up the great work good luck mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread