xHabbo - Node Administration Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
I have more ideas!
If you're doing this for iHabbo CMS, add editing hangouts posts, edit tags,edit posts etc.
Also,edit user wardrobes via iExit's vatar editor

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hello family,

Updates and Development Status
  1. We are dropping built-in website support
  2. We are redesigning the entire core, to provide a more stylish and user-friendly panel while providing the same features
  3. The back-end logic will be rewritten to extend more features, and provide validation to deplete likability of errors in database
  4. An initial release will be made for Plus Emulator, additional releases will be built alongside Arcturus to take advantage of customize features
  5. This is scheduled for 2 weeks, and will be for Plus Emulator. Arcturus versions not for another month.
Screenshots
c8Al4AI.png

Last edited:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks brilliant so far, good stuff. Look forward to trying it out.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Few updates

1. A backup system was created, you can create, export, apply, and delete backups from the push of a button
  2. A re-design is still going into effect for a lot of core pages
  3. Who knows, I been tired

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Few updates

1. A backup system was created, you can create, export, apply, and delete backups from the push of a button
  2. A re-design is still going into effect for a lot of core pages
  3. Who knows, I been tired

Sounds good.

Keep up the good work.

Glad to see that original post got deleted!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Sounds good.

Keep up the good work.

Glad to see that original post got deleted!
I was extremely bored !

You must be registered for see images attach

An idea of what the backups area looks like.

For an idea of how this works
  • A full backup is stored in a .sql file in /app/database/backups/scripts
  • Another JSON file is created in /app/database/backups/references containing a reference to the script and information about the date taken, staff notice, user, etc

For my ban system, should I support IP and machine bans or ?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hey,

I have solved the problem of handling user bans in an easy and creative way for the end-user. Basically, when managing bans it is dumbed down to either the user is banned, or they are not. Any additional bans of any type or any associated user would be removed, and sometime in the future this could be changed (if needed).

Also :
  • A child process has been created
    • Every 2 minutes, the bans will refresh and update my JSON structure with the latest information to base ban management off of.
    • Every 6 hours an automatic database backup will take place ( Unless, found not necessary )
To deal with the processes and to help prevent confusion, I will also try to add in ways to see the next time an automatic database backup will take place, etc.

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Most promising admin panel I have seen in a long time, good job :)
P.S, Love the logo xD

Tando

Norwegian Steam Engine
Oct 23, 2011
How is this coming along? Is the project dead? Arcturus compatibility?
Looking really good so far.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Moderator close thread,

Information
This project is put on temporarily pause until I am able to resume development again due to some personal issues. However, this could become a permanent situation in the future if the community proceeds going downhill at such a rapid rate.

For more information regarding xHabbo, Cerberus, Retaliation, or any of the developments within my domain be sure to message me.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Haha you're such a hypocrite man.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

The Plus Emulator version has been finished for a very long time, the Arcturus and 2nd version build is being delayed.

Go grow a pair, and quit crying over PHP when Node is a much harder thing to grasp, and you can't even runs operations in async or child operations, skid.

Hey,

I may be restarting this project - however it would be a slow process due to the military, and my education taking up the bulk of my time.

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016

The Plus Emulator version has been finished for a very long time, the Arcturus and 2nd version build is being delayed.

Go grow a pair, and quit crying over PHP when Node is a much harder thing to grasp, and you can't even runs operations in async or child operations, skid.

Hey,

I may be restarting this project - however it would be a slow process due to the military, and my education taking up the bulk of my time.
I know i'm abit late to reply to the topic! But could you please provide a quick installation on how to install and use xHabbo-Node if it's not to much trouble. I need a decent Administration panel to use and xhabbo looks beautiful for the use for PlusEMU and packed with features.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Looks pretty nice, I like it. Good luck if you're still working on it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Information
  • Development is resumed once more
  • The entire core is going to be based off of lil-framework for a more rapid development, and to make it easily extendable
  • Database support will be geared towards Plus Emulator 2017 Features
  • A website will be released, that provides compatibility with people coming from Rev (Determined majority of community uses this)

Other
Development may be slow at times, however, I am going to be gearing this administration panel towards heavy features with a nice UI alongside it. Besides this, it's going to be created for full-control of both your ranks, and what permissions people have access to by following the same approach as previously set.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Looks good, sadly its written in a useless language compared to that it isn't likewise compatible with other retros cms.
Good luck or whatever.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Looks good, sadly its written in a useless language compared to that it isn't likewise compatible with other retros cms.
Good luck or whatever.
As stated in the above post, it's going to be compatible with Rev - and will also provide another CMS to transfer hotel's currently using Rev (Or another md5) cms to ours

Also, Node is far from useless. It's the fastest growing language due to it's usability, speed, and ease to deploy. You could easily put a hotel or website using Node up in half the time it takes to deploy a PHP application (while also reaching far better peak performance).

Examples include, Netflix, Walmart, Etc

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Slightly boring updates

• Searching by username, email, or ip address works
  • User editing works
    • Working on adding the following:
    • Profile management
    • Viewing clone accounts
    • Viewing chat log, messages, so on
    • Viewing rooms owned by user