xHabbo - Node Administration Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
How can you even say that it's horribly done, when I haven't posted any code snippets of the application itself? You really lack of intellect mate. Never said I was an experienced JavaScript developer compared to how you mention yourself as some OP full stack developer. An app is not done horribly wrong, just because you don't use React or Angular, you stupid moron.

> uses strict mode on every file, when it's not required with babel/es6 lol
Of course it isn't required. Preferring to use strict-mode while compiling to ensure I don't have coding errors in the future or bad syntax is a bad thing in Denmark?

Keep in mind, this was before the code switch to ES6. I have an IDE plugin to automatically add it to .js files :D but continue hating because you're sure not contributing anything..

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Of course it isn't required. Preferring to use strict-mode while compiling to ensure I don't have coding errors in the future or bad syntax is a bad thing in Denmark?
> to ensure I don't have any coding errors or bad syntax

bruh do you even know what the word "syntax" means, or what strict mode is used for? obviously not.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

Yeah, it shows errors instead of ignoring them on compile. Thank you for telling me though. Obviously, you're misguided

It also opens up several different things to help the GC of Node, and keeping variables local to functions and so forth.

ES6 is always in strict, but that doesn't mean I need to automatically disable an IDE plugin when I work with code remaining in ES5

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016

Yeah, it shows errors instead of ignoring them on compile. Thank you for telling me though. Obviously, you're misguided

It also opens up several different things to help the GC of Node, and keeping variables local to functions and so forth.

ES6 is always in strict, but that doesn't mean I need to automatically disable an IDE plugin when I work with code remaining in ES5
Never argued against that it doesn't show errors, you're just really bad at reading m8.
Good luck with your future Habbo projects 4Head

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hey,

I managed to complete all of the core functionality with a few additional functions. Depending on the amount of time this weekend, I will clean my source code up and prepare it for a release in the upcoming week to follow.

Over the past few days several features originally not planned were added. These range from a full auto-install that will also setup the database and so forth to staff forums. I'm going to investigate ways to compile this as an executable to help people use it with their websites.

Other Databases
As a full-scale management solution I am always searching for ways to make my product compatible with other's. Feel free to message me your hotel's database (Swipe important user data such as passwords, ips and so forth but nothing else) to assist me. Ideal emulators would be Plus's new builds, Arcturus, Comet and so forth.

Images
KBeClxg.png

wVP5RTO.png
5r2ah2N.png

Anyone curious on development ideas
Code:
/*
What do I need

-Child Processes for heavy tasks
    * Database creation on installer
    * Database backup system

-Code Clean up
    * Installer is definitely looking messy from that late night write up
    * Forums, and general features added while in class could take a look at
    * Move CRUD features into their associated model to keep features respective

-1.0 Functionality needs added back in
    * Strict permission system
    * Plus's permission system supported.
    * Action logging needs to be added into my controllers, be better if I had an event system perhaps?

-Future Updates
    * Dual website-administration intergration
    * Perhaps a theme system to make stuff interesting
    * Could do a plugin system?  But making controllers is literally easier

-Interesting Ideas
    * Multiple-hotel support by using multiple databases and keeping administration-level features on 1 database hotel on a different one.  Simply switch hotel managed by switching port on

*/

Last edited:

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I really, really like this admin theme. Is it yours, or?
Anyways, you already know me, I don't do habbo.
But i love interactive admin panels, this looks pretty interesting so far :up:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I really, really like this admin theme. Is it yours, or?
Anyways, you already know me, I don't do habbo.
But i love interactive admin panels, this looks pretty interesting so far :up:
The theme is

U7usmw9.png

Release date has been set for April 10, 2017.

Updates include several large feature changes including the ability to view duplicate accounts, ban evading accounts, and so forth via the user lookup homepage.

A release may be in the works for later today, depending on how fast I can write these final updates. Apologies for not making the previous deadline as my account was limited, however development has progressed relatively well since then as a result.

• Database backup system
  • Design overhaul where needed
  • Catalog editing
  • News Management
  • Staff Management
  • User Management
  • (Better) helpful tools
  • Bug fixes and usability clean-ups

d51AZHD.png

You must be registered for see images attach

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

• Install System Finished
  • Permission system finished
  • Action logging finished
  • Error Reporting fixed
  • Design overhaul done
  • Code redux finished
  • Release? Give me a few days :)
Want to compare v2 versus v1?

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
some cool shit is about to be made. expect a release coming soon in stores near u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread