Wired not working

Bezza

Aug 19, 2013
My wired isn't working at all. Double click it and it won't do anything, 'wired_items' in the database is empty, not sure why.
Any help or advice would be brilliant.

aqilws

Sep 8, 2011
Try this query on mysql
Code:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');

I had the same problem and XZ3 Helped me!

Zenuyasha

</Dev>
Dec 5, 2016
First run this one
Code:
SET@@global.sql_mode='';
Then run the sql query @aqilws gave you
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0; UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');

Bezza

Aug 19, 2013
PlusEMU, once the query is ran, there is no errors. It says 'affected rows 0'
Restarted Emu well over 20 times, still nothing. I've been trying to fix this for hours.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
PlusEMU, once the query is ran, there is no errors. It says 'affected rows 0'
Restarted Emu well over 20 times, still nothing. I've been trying to fix this for hours.

Which build of Plus are you using? I'd recommend using build 1 until build 3 is released if you're still having problems. However, running that query should have fixed your issue.

WhitePalace

Feb 23, 2019
Not that but to the query I sent you

Heya! im having the same issues! I ran the query you sent but it did not work! here is the output.

[SQL]SET@@global.sql_mode='';
Affected rows: 0
Time: 0.011s

[SQL]

UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
Time: 0.008s

[SQL] UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');
Time: 0.011s

Users who are viewing this thread