Will there ever be another Habbo Roleplay?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Its all coded using Java. Nothing is used with wired but that's a funny assumption aswell. Everything is within a plugin and database, nothing but probably a heist was used with Wired bud. Also we are still organizing our Discord server, everything is still under development and will be sorted as time goes. :) Based on some of the stuff you stated on RPs I think you'll like it.
My favorite part is it's all hypothetical with no code written like every other project of yours

Feel free to tag your dev team, if they're real 😉

Lookazz

Dec 13, 2021
Its all coded using Java. Nothing is used with wired but that's a funny assumption aswell. Everything is within a plugin and database, nothing but probably a heist was used with Wired bud. Also we are still organizing our Discord server, everything is still under development and will be sorted as time goes. :) Based on some of the stuff you stated on RPs I think you'll like it.
What i meant was that youre using wired FURNI as placeholders for the gang system, not that you made it using wired functions, my standards for an RP are higher than mosts I dont think youd meet my expectations but im a graphics guy I base the success of any project by their graphics and I did not like yours

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
My favorite part is it's all hypothetical with no code written like every other project of yours

Feel free to tag your dev team, if they're real 😉
Bro, stay on Kubbo. We're taking about RPs here.
What i meant was that youre using wired FURNI as placeholders for the gang system, not that you made it using wired functions, my standards for an RP are higher than mosts I dont think youd meet my expectations but im a graphics guy I base the success of any project by their graphics and I did not like yours
Makes sense and what graphics are you on about?

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
the only rp you're apart of is role playing actually opening a rp
And your claiming a community of 200+ active users that you played no role in. Funny how you say "I have a community of 200+" but it's not even yours 😂

You're just an addition to something that was already something. You didn't make any sort of impact bud.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
And your claiming a community of 200+ active users that you played no role in. Funny how you say "I have a community of 200+" but it's not even yours 😂

You're just an addition to something that was already something. You didn't make any sort of impact bud.
that's ur opinion ill let u know if it's relevant to me ever

for now ill continue chilling on my 200 daily hotel knowin u will never see 15

Lookazz

Dec 13, 2021
Bro, stay on Kubbo. We're taking about RPs here.

Makes sense and what graphics are you on about?
Only thing I can see in the development channel is a stats bar on the bottom left that looks like it was made with windows paint and a very rudimentary inventory that looks like a chopped up version the Brazilians rp inventory
Post automatically merged:

Imagine will be launching on Kubbo in the next week or so and will be the only CMS of its kind with features no other hotel has offered before.
What kind of features that no other hotel has offered before are you offering?

nothing but probably a heist was used with Wired bud.
Did you actual create a heist system using wired functions? Its 2023 though...

Last edited:

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
Only thing I can see in the development channel is a stats bar on the bottom left that looks like it was made with windows paint and a very rudimentary inventory that looks like a chopped up version the Brazilians rp inventory

What kind of features that no other hotel has offered before are you offering?

Did you actual create a heist system using wired functions? Its 2023 though...
Just as a mockup yes, as we put together the heist itself. It's actually being coded now :)

And as far as the UI it's actually better live rather than in the screenshot. Just didn't want to use Peak's websockets or UI which every RP uses. I seen you had some words with Hablife cause they took your UI concept or something like that. The UI we're using was actually a mockup deaign aswell and we turned it into an actual UI.

Lookazz

Dec 13, 2021
Just as a mockup yes, as we put together the heist itself. It's actually being coded now :)

And as far as the UI it's actually better live rather than in the screenshot. Just didn't want to use Peak's websockets or UI which every RP uses. I seen you had some words with Hablife cause they took your UI concept or something like that. The UI we're using was actually a mockup deaign aswell and we turned it into an actual UI.
Yes well I do hope your UI improves it doesnt strike as habbo style very much, yeah Hablife was using an ATM design which they acquired from an unauthorized release of an old project which lead me to assume they could be using other assets I had designed, I have yet to see if that is the case, the owner, Zodiak, seems to be quite self entitled as he immaturely stopped contact with me after I made some terms during a conversation of working together instead of politely refusing the offer, effectively wasting my time, quite unprofessional I would say.. so I dont expect much out of HabLife

FizCap

Jan 26, 2013
Honestly rps should just remain where they are which is in the grave, I remember playing habborp all the way back in 2008 and then playing peakrp and it was almost the same with just a different version of habbo, there has been almost no innovation to the genre of habborps and the magic has died out. Habborps have potential to be popular there was an audience like fabborp I remember at its peak it had like 150~ active players on at a single time.

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
Honestly rps should just remain where they are which is in the grave, I remember playing habborp all the way back in 2008 and then playing peakrp and it was almost the same with just a different version of habbo, there has been almost no innovation to the genre of habborps and the magic has died out. Habborps have potential to be popular there was an audience like fabborp I remember at its peak it had like 150~ active players on at a single time.
If a quality RP opens it will still have 150+ members. RPs have proven many times they can succeed and even surpass these classic hotels. Many members only play them because of the fact that there is no RP you would be surprised.

Lookazz

Dec 13, 2021
If a quality RP opens it will still have 150+ members. RPs have proven many times they can succeed and even surpass these classic hotels. Many members only play them because of the fact that there is no RP you would be surprised.
yeah its a bit like how i only smoke cigarettes if there is no weed.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Coming from someone who played in the 2010 era when Aaron had the first and original HabboRP server, I would love to see someone be able to create that in a modern framework as I understand Shockwave is obsolete and any server created at that time was spaghetti code.

I've always thought to develop one, however I do feel the desire to play Habbo in general has declined so much in the past 10 years that you couldn't get a user base big enough to make it worth it.

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
Coming from someone who played in the 2010 era when Aaron had the first and original HabboRP server, I would love to see someone be able to create that in a modern framework as I understand Shockwave is obsolete and any server created at that time was spaghetti code.

I've always thought to develop one, however I do feel the desire to play Habbo in general has declined so much in the past 10 years that you couldn't get a user base big enough to make it worth it.
There are a couple of foreign ones open and some others in development for the English community I guess.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
I'm actually interested in re-opening the original HabboRP from 2011 era when Aaron (Otaku-Studios) was in operation. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
This entire thread is full of the "My Habbo Dick is bigger than yours." This is the main reason I hate anything related to the RP competition. Everyone is so toxic and wants to be "mY Rp iS bEtTeR tHaN urs". It just reminds me of the days back when all the 13 year olds would DDOS each others hotels because god forbid their be more than 1 RP server.

I started a project with a discord server and it immediately got flooded from former Peak Users and kids from PixelRP with threats, flooding advertisements and trying to dox information.

It reminds me of how toxic Habbo kids are.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
This entire thread is full of the "My Habbo Dick is bigger than yours." This is the main reason I hate anything related to the RP competition. Everyone is so toxic and wants to be "mY Rp iS bEtTeR tHaN urs". It just reminds me of the days back when all the 13 year olds would DDOS each others hotels because god forbid their be more than 1 RP server.

I started a project with a discord server and it immediately got flooded from former Peak Users and kids from PixelRP with threats, flooding advertisements and trying to dox information.

If you can't code just say that

LJW18

Sep 17, 2023

Honestly, the outcome of this thread is not what I intended which is unfortunate.

If people turned everything negative into positives and actually worked together and supported each other we would probably have a half decent Roleplay by now.

Users who are viewing this thread