Will there ever be another Habbo Roleplay?

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Sigh, a lot of context is missing so I'll fill in the blanks for you.
  1. I created a project called Imagine
  2. Hableet was my official test hotel for Imagine
  3. Kubbo reached out for my assistance, so I merged the two and intended to test Imagine on Kubbo
  4. The Kubbo dev team had a lot of conflict as it was bad devs at that time, I left and kept Imagine going on my own for fun
  5. @TheBello realized the potential my code had and brought me back on with an agreement to cut the dev team in favor of me
  6. Imagine will be launching on Kubbo in the next week or so and will be the only CMS of its kind with features no other hotel has offered before.
  7. I can design and designed my own CMS from scratch as well. Imagine has been designed from the ground up by me using styled components and css grids. No design library, no bootstrap, no tailwind.
Nah. This is false... You were marketing and advertising the hotel and everything 😂 I'm a liar but you're worse cause right now you are trying to make it seem like you were never trying to actually open it up as a hotel. You even made an announcement in your Discord server about the merge. Please miss us with the bullshit! You opened a hotel using your CMS and a basic Emulator with no fixes and everything was all over the place. I registered to check it out and you sent me a video of me being on your website because you had some sort of "screen recording or activity recording" shit on your CMS that shows you what the current visitor was doing while on your website. It's okay bro, you tried and it failed. I failed too, atleast I can admit it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Nah. This is false... You were marketing and advertising the hotel and everything 😂 I'm a liar but you're worse cause right now you are trying to make it seem like you were never trying to actually open it up as a hotel. You even made an announcement in your Discord server about the merge. Please miss us with the bullshit! You opened a hotel using your CMS and a basic Emulator with no fixes and everything was all over the place. I registered to check it out and you sent me a video of me being on your website because you had some sort of "screen recording or activity recording" shit on your CMS that shows you what the current visitor was doing while on your website. It's okay bro, you tried and it failed. I failed too, atleast I can admit it.
Can't relate, my hotel has 200 daily. Your hotel is nonexistent

But yes, data monitoring is important and is built into Imagine. I also have all social networks amongst other things integrated into Imagine

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
Can't relate, my hotel has 200 daily. Your hotel is nonexistent

But yes, data monitoring is important and is built into Imagine. I also have all social networks amongst other things integrated into Imagine
Okay. Lol, I guess Puffin was right some of you on here need some help. You're trying to ignore the facts, and you are going on about a hotel you left and didn't play any role in building their community. 😂😂

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Okay. Lol, I guess Puffin was right some of you on here need some help. You're trying to ignore the facts, and you are going on about a hotel you left and didn't play any role in building their community. 😂😂
Cant relate

I own big hotel
You own no hotel

You talk shit
You are shit

I talk shit
But I don't make shit 😉

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
Cant relate
Yeah I know, anyone else you have several comebacks for and alot of shit talking. Safe to say you met your match... The screenshots shows it all. You were reaching out to me, I never once reached out to you for anything, and if I ever did it would be for paid work. @LeChris its okay bro! You tried opening your OWN hotel and it couldn't even bypass half of what you drag @Puffin & MyBobba for. Atleast people are actually willing to play his hotel compared to what yours was. Kubbo was already averaging well over 100-300+ way before you even thought of merging with them. You made no difference... And weren't they using some CMS they were reselling for $100? A CMS that was using my design that I paid their dev to do ... 😂 @TheBello knows this and he apologized to me about it. It had nothing to do with him but his former dev was a known scammer in several Discord communities. Do I need to reattach the screenshot of you reaching out to me again? Here it is...

You must be registered for see images attach

You didn't get a response and double texted me. 🥱

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Yeah I know, anyone else you have several comebacks for and alot of shit talking. Safe to say you met your match... The screenshots shows it all. You were reaching out to me, I never once reached out to you for anything, and if I ever did it would be for paid work. @LeChris its okay bro! You tried opening your OWN hotel and it couldn't even bypass half of what you drag @Puffin & MyBobba for. Atleast people are actually willing to play his hotel compared to what yours was. Kubbo was already averaging well over 100-300+ way before you even thought of merging with them. You made no difference... And weren't they using some CMS they were reselling for $100? A CMS that was using my design that I paid their dev to do ... 😂 @TheBello knows this and he apologized to me about it. It had nothing to do with him but his former dev was a known scammer in several Discord communities. Do I need to reattach the screenshot of you reaching out to me again? Here it is...

You didn't get a response and double texted me. 🥱
His former dev is who I had beef with and got fired.

At that time, I was rapidly releasing themes for Imagine and created 4 themes including Boon, Cosmic and Atom. Sonay also pitched in with 2 additional themes. Dont feel too important, I just wanted a lot of variety of themes to prove the concept and help get people understanding how to use the development libraries more.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Alright Mr.Developer ... You go around DevBest knocking every developer or hotel owner but failed more than my 1 failed attempt with my NaHabbo project. You talk shit about these people but join their Discord servers, I don't get it. Didn't you try launching a hotel right before you decided to merge it with Kubbo? Then the owner of Kubbo said you wasn't doing shit as a dev so he fired you.

That's crazy, that design looks similar to something I was working on years ago in 2018. Maybe a coincidence as there's so much you can design within a CMS.

OT:

I'm sure there will be a winner one day. People are growing up, retro scene is full of oldies who get tired after a day's worth of work. Best of luck.

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
That's crazy, that design looks similar to something I was working on years ago in 2018. Maybe a coincidence as there's so much you can design within a CMS.

OT:

I'm sure there will be a winner one day. People are growing up, retro scene is full of oldies who get tired after a day's worth of work. Best of luck.
That design is nice 🔥

Here's the one I designed ..

Which @soulyhad & @Object help me bring to life by coding it. :)

On-Topic: I agree with you, a good RP will come sooner than later. Just needs to happen and when it does it needs to be operated and managed correctly.
Post automatically merged:

@Sarbaz lol
Man was asking for help running NodeJS on PHP
I'm not a developer ... You already made that clear. They are people in the Help Section asking for help or assistance every day on here... As for you, nobody can teach you how to make a successful hotel. You're already disliked by many in the community so merging with an already populated hotel was your only choice.
Some screenshots I found in some Discord Habbo Dev servers ... I just searched "LeChris" and this is like 2 out of 20 negative mesaages in regards to you bud.

But go ahead and hop on "your hotel" with 200 daily users that you can't even understand without translating. 😂😂

Last edited:

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
That's why I joined Kubbo partially :) I wanted to learn Spanish so traveling would be easier
Yeah but don't take any credit of the "200 daily users" you had nothing to do with. You joined a train that was already moving, while people like @Puffin and every other hotel owner you target started from the ground and actually molded their community from nothing. You even had the audacity to visit the "Whats make a successful hotel?" thread trying to give owners advice and what is "success" when you never got a taste of what that is. It's ridiculous, only thing we can do is shake our head. Also, not to make anyone catch a stray bullet but even TheGeneral's "HABBO.LU" isn't doing good ... He's a developer right? But can't seem to even market, manage, or even get some users to play his hotel. So you developers can keep talking down on the owners who actually managed to build a community that is willing to donate, play, and be active on their hotels while you guys continue to develop shit for pay or to resale which nobody uses. Sadly you were releasing them for free and people still didn't want to even attempt on setting any of your releases up. 😂😂 Wanna know how I know? @TheBello released a Roleplay Pack that everyone is trying to figure out how to setup so they're constantly asking him questions on how to do this and that, as for your releases nobody even has enough interest to even ask you how to set it up. SAD CASE 😢

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Yeah but don't take any credit of the "200 daily users" you had nothing to do with. You joined a train that was already moving, while people like @Puffin and every other hotel owner you target started from the ground and actually molded their community from nothing. You even had the audacity to visit the "Whats make a successful hotel?" thread trying to give owners advice and what is "success" when you never got a taste of what that is. It's ridiculous, only thing we can do is shake our head. Also, not to make anyone catch a stray bullet but even TheGeneral's "HABBO.LU" isn't doing good ... He's a developer right? But can't seem to even market, manage, or even get some users to play his hotel. So you developers can keep talking down on the owners who actually managed to build a community that is willing to donate, play, and be active on their hotels while you guys continue to develop shit for pay or to resale which nobody uses. Sadly you were releasing them for free and people still didn't want to even attempt on setting any of your releases up. 😂😂 Wanna know how I know? @TheBello released a Roleplay Pack that everyone is trying to figure out how to setup so they're constantly asking him questions on how to do this and that, as for your releases nobody even has enough interest to even ask you how to set it up. SAD CASE 😢
I get bothered for help as evident by the screenshot of you begging me for help over the years - but as you learned from those convos I never provide help unless I truly believe the person is smart enough to use it usefully

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
I get bothered for help as evident by the screenshot of you begging me for help over the years - but as you learned from those convos I never provide help unless I truly believe the person is smart enough to use it usefully

Here is a screenshot for anytime I ever DM'd you in regards of assistance or help in the past years. It was always in regards to assistance or me having a question about CMS. I'm probably one of the few to ever actually ask you about your CMS and for help cause like I said, you are a good developer. Shitty designer though 🙄

Last edited:

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
@Sarbaz how u going to say no one wanted to use/setup his cms then proceed to add an image of u wanting to use it?. xD

Not tryna join in or hate just thought you doing that was pretty funny haha

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
Kubbo and their RP attempt sucked. That's probably why he released it. Not to mention he got ripped if he actually paid 2k which I doubt.

Nahabbo and Hybrid same thing as mybobba.

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
@Sarbaz how u going to say no one wanted to use/setup his cms then proceed to add an image of u wanting to use it?. xD

Not tryna join in or hate just thought you doing that was pretty funny haha
I said I'm probably one of the few to actually ask him for help and anything regards to his CMS. 😂

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
ive seen 1 concept that never was released it was extremely promising, good luck with the project!
Yeah you are talking about NaHabbo. Sadly that project failed and now we have re-branded and started up with an entirely new development team. It's called Hybrid Habbo, the name explains exactly what it will be. I see you've been in the Discord server for awhile so I'm sure you've been seeing some of the development and progress.

Lookazz

Dec 13, 2021
Yeah you are talking about NaHabbo. Sadly that project failed and now we have re-branded and started up with an entirely new development team. It's called Hybrid Habbo, the name explains exactly what it will be. I see you've been in the Discord server for awhile so I'm sure you've been seeing some of the development and progress.
Im not going to lie thats quite a funny assumption but hey, I like the ambition towards your own project, quite frankly the way you set up your discord servers makes it too overwhelming to even look into what the project is about, discord for retros and roleplays should serve as a means to provide clear information to the users along with a chat channel, not turn it into a whole discord community server with 20 channels. Anyways the project I was talking about was called HabCity by Beny.

I'm sure you've been seeing some of the development and progress.
I did attempt to scour through your channels to find some kind of development I didnt find much besides a tacky stats bar along with the turf system created with wired furni for what im assuming are temporary place holders? (I hope anyways)

Last edited:

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
Im not going to lie thats quite a funny assumption but hey, I like the ambition towards your own project, quite frankly the way you set up your discord servers makes it too overwhelming to even look into what the project is about, discord for retros and roleplays should serve as a means to provide clear information to the users along with a chat channel, not turn it into a whole discord community server with 20 channels. Anyways the project I was talking about was called HabCity by Beny.

I did attempt to scour through your channels to find some kind of development I didnt find much besides a tacky stats bar along with the turf system created with wired furni for what im assuming are temporary place holders? (I hope anyways)
Its all coded using Java. Nothing is used with wired but that's a funny assumption aswell. Everything is within a plugin and database, nothing but probably a heist was used with Wired bud. Also we are still organizing our Discord server, everything is still under development and will be sorted as time goes. :) Based on some of the stuff you stated on RPs I think you'll like it.

Users who are viewing this thread