Will there ever be another Habbo Roleplay?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Remember, I didn't bring my hotel into this. If nobody considers BoBBa a roleplay why am I the topic of every reply? Acting like i'm the god damn devil for trying to make my own unique thing lmao
Probably because you brought yourself into it by making fun of your own users.
Know what role-players are good for?
Being underage and e-fucking in every room of your hotel, right in front of everyone lool

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
And so will these just be completely separate or will it have something that would unify the concepts into 1 whole concept? If not, why not just do a retro and an RP separately?
Yes they will be completely separate meaning users can switch between 2 different modes with 2 simple commands that can only be used in a specific room (which will be called the City Center) aka the Welcome Lounge for classic users. Those commands will be ":rpmode" & ":classicmode" but we will eventually implement a UI or button users can click to switch in between the two modes with a cooldown timer of course. So when in classic mode you will have access to the navigator, catalog, and be able to do all the other stuff you can do on a regular Habbo Retro. But once you enable rp mode you will be teleported to the "city" into the main room known as "Town Square" which is the start of the map. For users who enable rp mode they will no longer be able to use the navigator or access anything you can in classic mode. The only way they will be able to navigate is through teles throughout the map. Also, once RP mode is enabled it also enables all the roleplaying commands and interactions (combat, working, searching bins, farming, and all the traditional stuff you can do HabboRP).
The only way a user can return back to Classic Mode is by entering the "City Center" which will be linked to the Town Square. They'll basically have to uber/taxi to the Town Square or navigate thru teles to get back there. Hopefully they can make it without dying 😂

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Ur 'users' are ur staff LOOL no body plays 'mybobba' and its definitely aint no 'rp' just a cheap fucking knockoff
Including myself I have 6 staff members, there are 3 of us on right now out of 14 people online
You don't know what you are talking about :*

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
no wonder why u making posts like 'what makes a retro successful' LOOOL
Making accounts just to harass little old me :* cute
Post automatically merged:

Idk the rate my hotel pumps out new content 6 staff members is modest, i can't be doing it all alone 🤷 but haters gonna keep hating. 6 is a reasonable number for any hotel. Half these owners got 10+ staff doing nothing but sitting pretty so idk why we gotta bring the amunt of staff I have into anything? The ratio is fine.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Then why try to start with me over nothing??? God you people are all actually fucked in the head no wonder no good rp has happened yet. Cant get your god damn shit together LMAO

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
Then why try to start with me over nothing??? God you people are all actually fucked in the head no wonder no good rp has happened yet. Cant get your god damn shit together LMAO
I don't think he's physically stopping anyone from being able to create an rp soooooo. If words are stopping you then I don't know what to tell you.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I don't think he's physically stopping anyone from being able to create an rp soooooo. If words are stopping you then I don't know what to tell you.
Never said he was?????????
reading comprehension is important??????

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I guess you need to re-read what I said then in terms of what you implied.
I implied that none of you roleplay people can get your shit together so no wonder a good rp hasn't happened yet? you are literally all the same.

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
I implied that none of you roleplay people can get your shit together so no wonder a good rp hasn't happened yet? you are literally all the same.
You are just a hypocrite honestly. All you want to do is talk about others like you are a saint because you are butthurt from opinions. "you are literally all the same" involves you as well.

Last edited:

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
You are just a hypocrite honestly. All you want to do is talk about others like you are a saint.
I mean everyone here just wants to talk shit about me for absoutely no reason might as well spit out the damn facts for once, no need to sugar coat it anymore.

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
You're finally understanding what I was going through with NaHabbo now. I made my fair mistakes by providing false information & updates sometimes but now you see how toxic the RP community can get. 😂 But in all seriousness they just want something fully functional and something different. Everyone is bored of the same ole Habbo Retros that all use the same buyable or leaked plugins, myBobba is by far more advanced and unique than most of its competitors but what they are saying is that it isn't a "game changer". Meaning there is nothing that makes the community want to come on and play consistently. But like you said on your own thread, you are just aiming for a small community to have some friends gather and interact. So myBobba is a success as far as what your aspirations and goals are for it, but there isn't one retro out there that makes you want to come online and consistently play other than Habba (in my opinion). Even Habboon is filled with AFK players but they have amazing events and competitions/quests that the community participate in. As for an RP or what @Pinkman called it "RPG" - they require you to actually be active within the client and pay attention. It's an attention grabber, users won't just enter the client and go right on over to another tab when they are playing a HabboRP server. That's what makes a roleplaying server more ideal than just a typical Habbo Retro with custom colors, furni, or features. Oh another thing, most regular retros I see don't even know how to operate a structured economy (other than Hive and OldSkool Habbo) which both brought back value to furniture, rares, and in-game currency. Hive even made "HC" membership valuable. Every other hotel just gives users 50k+ coins and sell currency packages so users can become "rich" - That defeats the purpose of trying to make users active. They'll play more if there is a reason to be active... But if I could just buy 50k+ coins or diamonds and buy every rare that's released why should I play everyday?

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
You're finally understanding what I was going through with NaHabbo now. I made my fair mistakes by providing false information & updates sometimes but now you see how toxic the RP community can get. 😂 But in all seriousness they just want something fully functional and something different. Everyone is bored of the same ole Habbo Retros that all use the same buyable or leaked plugins, myBobba is by far more advanced and unique than most of its competitors but what they are saying is that it isn't a "game changer". Meaning there is nothing that makes the community want to come on and play consistently. But like you said on your own thread, you are just aiming for a small community to have some friends gather and interact. So myBobba is a success as far as what your aspirations and goals are for it, but there isn't one retro out there that makes you want to come online and consistently play other than Habba (in my opinion). Even Habboon is filled with AFK players but they have amazing events and competitions/quests that the community participate in. As for an RP or what @Pinkman called it "RPG" - they require you to actually be active within the client and pay attention. It's an attention grabber, users won't just enter the client and go right on over to another tab when they are playing a HabboRP server. That's what makes a roleplaying server more ideal than just a typical Habbo Retro with custom colors, furni, or features. Oh another thing, most regular retros I see don't even know how to operate a structured economy (other than Hive and OldSkool Habbo) which both brought back value to furniture, rares, and in-game currency. Hive even made "HC" membership valuable. Every other hotel just gives users 50k+ coins and sell currency packages so users can become "rich" - That defeats the purpose of trying to make users active. They'll play more if there is a reason to be active... But if I could just buy 50k+ coins or diamonds and buy every rare that's released why should I play everyday?
That's toxic of you to give false information to your users to begin with. I don't know why you are trying to justify that as a mistake when you purposely did it.

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
That's toxic of you to give false information to your users to begin with. I don't know why you are trying to justify that as a mistake when you purposely did it.
I was over confident in my development team and started making announcements on features and/or updates I believed we would eventually develop or add-on. At the time the developer(s) wasn't moving at the pace of myself or the community which led to confusion and lack of communication. He was a "1-man band" and was developing everything on his own, I didn't see things from his point-of-view, I should've gotten him some assistance or help to speed up development. I've obviously learned from those mistakes and re-branded to NaHabbo to "Hybrid Habbo" and started from absolute scratch with a more reliable management and development team. I haven't announced anything that hasn't been proved or implemented within the server. Been working on it since July and everything is going smooth. :)

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
LOL this guy
1) dont comparing others to nahabbo even doe dis kid puffin is stupid annoying he did put effort on his retro unlike ur rp which was nothin but lies
2) stop @ ing others to get their support it just makes u look like a clown
3) how df u typin a whole ass paragraph for a simple message ?
You're stating the obvious. Everyone knows NaHabbo failed and didn't fulfill what it could've been. It was ALOT of unfinished stuff and even broken stuff, but we all know this.
Post automatically merged:

whatever bro shut up im not readin all dat no one is and dis post aint called 'what mistakes nahabbo made' so quit rantin bout it even the devbest staff knows what u did
It's okay we understand, you want a working RP. My suggestion (you don't gotta take my advice) would be to try opening up your own RP. That's the thing with many of these RP trolls, you guys join every RP Discord server and stir up drama or simply say it'll fail cause they aren't developing it the way you want or the way Peak was. It's kinda sad at this point. I thought it was NaHabbo and myself being targeted until I seen the same mfkers in HabboTown, HabboRP, BlissRP, FuseRP, and now Hablife servers doing the same pathetic bullshit. I kinda felt relieved actually...

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
But like you said on your own thread, you are just aiming for a small community to have some friends gather and interact. So myBobba is a success as far as what your aspirations and goals are for it, but there isn't one retro out there that makes you want to come online and consistently

I don't recall saying it was made for a small group of friends? Yeah, I said the roleplay aspect is super casual, I've said we've become like family, yeah, a lot of us have gotten close over the last year.. but we average 50-60 unique users a day too, half of them I hardly really know because they are off doing their own thing, so I wouldn't say we're just a small community of friends? We have quite a diverse userbase into all sorts of things with their own friend groups and hobbies. They all come back. We do just fine for ourselves. I don't know why you gotta drag me into your statement about your lying ass though, I've always been honest and upfront about what my hotel is and the development of it. People hate me because I'm doing something different they don't like lol we are not the same

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
I don't recall saying it was made for a small group of friends? Yeah, I said the roleplay aspect is super casual, I've said we've become like family, yeah, a lot of us have gotten close over the last year.. but we average 50-60 unique users a day too, half of them I hardly really know because they are off doing their own thing, so I wouldn't say we're just a small community of friends? We have quite a diverse userbase into all sorts of things with their own friend groups and hobbies. They all come back. We do just fine for ourselves. I don't know why you gotta drag me into your statement about your lying ass though, I've always been honest and upfront about what my hotel is and the development of it. People hate me because I'm doing something different they don't like lol we are not the same
Yes you have. Also we all lie just abit, and again I've learned from it and now I'm just trying to bring something I believe will be a game-changer within the Habbo Retro community.

@LJW18 - To answer your original question based on what this thread is about ...

They are currently 2 (to my knowledge) Habbo Roleplay servers undergoing development currently that you can look into. HabLife & Hybrid Habbo - both providing that "rp feel" you are on about. :)

Users who are viewing this thread