[VIDEO] How to Create a Habbo Retro October 2018, Working and NICE CMS! [VIDEO]

Berk

c00l c4n u g1mme ur c0d3 plox
Developer
Hello!
I have created a tutorial on YouTube, you should check that out!
LINKS:
SWF - [ To view this link you must register here. ]
CMS - [ To view this link you must register here. ]
EMU - [ To view this link you must register here. ]
I hope you found this useful.
I'm sorry for my bad accent/English, I'm pretty retarded when it comes to speaking D:.

Could you also make a text version? I don't want to watch the whole 10 minute video.

In your languague: 10 dakikalik video bakmak istemiyorum, yazabilirmisin? Bu benim icin daha kolay. Tesekkurler.

You can't. C programming languages are built for Windows. You'll probably have to run Java emulators.
That's not true. The emulator is a console application, and the only thing not supported in Linux is the entire .NET framework.

You could download a mono version or .NET core and have it run on a linux server.

Could you also make a text version? I don't want to watch the whole 10 minute video.

In your languague: 10 dakikalik video bakmak istemiyorum, yazabilirmisin? Bu benim icin daha kolay. Tesekkurler.
Just watch the fucking video. You want him to convert 10 minutes of video into a long ass tutorial? You can just follow along with the sound muted

That's not true. The emulator is a console application, and the only thing not supported in Linux is the entire .NET framework.

You could download a mono version or .NET core and have it run on a linux server.

Just watch the fucking video. You want him to convert 10 minutes of video into a long ass tutorial? You can just follow along with the sound muted
"long ass"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)