[VIDEO] How to Create a Habbo Retro October 2018, Working and NICE CMS! [VIDEO]

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
Hello!
I have created a tutorial on YouTube, you should check that out!
LINKS:
SWF -
CMS -
EMU -
I hope you found this useful.
I'm sorry for my bad accent/English, I'm pretty retarded when it comes to speaking D:.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
Good tutorial. Do you have screens of the CMS?

q7kG0Ku.png

a9CEksz.png

BNJT3iq.png

9lcXI7Z.png

PTUdHcK.png

BMPjv0q.png

vnoWeh9.png

ntwNTbq.png

0b5gke5.png

3GGxqmb.png

lGcLmHu.png

GUvV4Q0.png

THmn5Zw.png

djsWoNe.png

qfVpDuh.png

ZXZmStU.png

HFfLnHS.png

wUaR8Wm.png

F0oTEya.png

cnUliVW.png

Gestión interna
YWIqiZR.png

ee3y6nq.png

AYnLdS3.png

Z876f45.png

VVDzOye.png

Tienda
nkV0cOo.png

XLfYc9g.png

Z50u2QP.png

gTRpTqc.png

Informe

6UItITl.png

Habitaciones
9lcXI7Z.png

zXzmIMi.png

ffikbTI.png

Tvv5aeE.png

Applemouse042

Jan 11, 2019
Could you also make a text version? I don't want to watch the whole 10 minute video.

In your languague: 10 dakikalik video bakmak istemiyorum, yazabilirmisin? Bu benim icin daha kolay. Tesekkurler.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You can't. C programming languages are built for Windows. You'll probably have to run Java emulators.
That's not true. The emulator is a console application, and the only thing not supported in Linux is the entire .NET framework.

You could download a mono version or .NET core and have it run on a linux server.

Could you also make a text version? I don't want to watch the whole 10 minute video.

In your languague: 10 dakikalik video bakmak istemiyorum, yazabilirmisin? Bu benim icin daha kolay. Tesekkurler.
Just watch the fucking video. You want him to convert 10 minutes of video into a long ass tutorial? You can just follow along with the sound muted

Syntus

Nov 5, 2015
i have it working now but when i create a room and enter it i spawn not in room but behind the walls

Applemouse042

Jan 11, 2019
That's not true. The emulator is a console application, and the only thing not supported in Linux is the entire .NET framework.

You could download a mono version or .NET core and have it run on a linux server.

Just watch the fucking video. You want him to convert 10 minutes of video into a long ass tutorial? You can just follow along with the sound muted

"long ass"?

Users who are viewing this thread