Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Done some more work on the emulator, nothing special:
  • Done some work on the MUS.
  • Added a hotel alert MUS trigger.
  • Added a MUS trigger to reload the items.
  • Added a MUS trigger to reload the catalog.
  • Added a MUS trigger to reload the fuserights.
  • Added a MUS trigger to reload the bans.
  • Added a MUS trigger to reload the filter.
  • Added :setspeed <speed> command.
  • Added :setmax <max> command.
  • Added :buy <itemid>
  • Added :convertcoins/:convertcredits.
  • Added :allaroundme (not needed but Harry likes to be 'popular').
  • Added :freeze <target> to freeze and unfreeze a target.
  • Added :smgs command for staff to view staff messages.
  • All staff with :smgs enabled will see bans made live.
  • Fixed an issue where purchase bots would create two bots.
  • Bots in the catalog will now show a dynamic figure rather than a static figure.
  • Bots can now have an AI Type set in the `items_base` table.
And maybe some more stuff, but I've forgot now.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
We now welcome a new addition to the DJ (UberFM) team -

Also, we have had some sad news, H ( ) wants to resign to focus on his studies. We will now bring into the Administrator role!

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Congrats (Maceless) byebye :( Congrats

Crusteh

Feb 11, 2013
Hotel is doing great with users, seem to be lacking events and things to do and eventually the users will leave, I think you should get a nice big events team and host some stuff on the radio. :)

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
I've been on the hotel a few times, but I always see this bug while making rooms;

When you place something on another thing, often it does not appear, you cannot stack... Example; If you are putting a seat on a stage, it wont work (idk if it works on this occasion)...

Other then that, Everything works perfectly

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
We've got some big plans for uber with events etc to keep the hotel active. Uber is now #16 on RetrosList!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
We've got some big plans for uber with events etc to keep the hotel active. Uber is now #16 on RetrosList!

We are actually #15, lol!

I did some bug hunting and found the following:

Wired Bugs:
  • When two user says keyword Wired effects are placed the first one will be 'echoed' out.
  • The wired component thing doesn't show the settings the user had placed in when they click it again.
I'll be working on these later.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Looks pretty good. I went on and the users were quite nice, although I was only on for a bit there weren't really any events, nevertheless looks good.

Seems like you're not doing bad at all user-count wise, according to the pictures in the thread.
Good luck with Uber :)

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
myjd.png

Congratulations Jamie and Co.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Great hotel! Just been on to check it out, the users seem to get on well with new users/staff, the Catalog is very neat and also the Cms.

Good work so far and good luck!

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Me and have been drawing up plans. We may have several hotels merging with uber, and I've started on getting the economy in ship-shape. We'll either go downhill from here (very unlikely) or we'll rocket!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I did the catalog! And I've got a few more plans to improve it, some stuff may be in the wrong section (for now) as I was up 35 hours had nothing to do so thought I'd do the catalog.

I''ll also be translating most of the catalog tonight and will be working on the texts and badges as I do believe some stuff are bugged.

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
Uber has completed a lot of advanced needs within it's existence, great achievements.

I've visited the hotel a few times to see who'm has been active, I see many veterans within, nice userbase.

I believe that the hotel will flurish if you carry on as it is, nice achievements Craig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread