zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
it3d.png

43 online!

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Also to add, from 54 to 37 on retroslist, Just in 1 day! You all should check it out! :)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
-wonders how you got a pic from sysode's account-

Yeah, I sent the printscreen :p He's not hacking me.

Just too add, updates are taking place and small bugs are being fixed. Also our user-count has now become more solid (average of 35 online).

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I have also (finally!) put UberFM into full swing. Currently, we have 3 DJs and our new panel is now setup to make sure the right DJ, DJ's at the right time.
02ml.png

6i5z.png

0M3SmUy.png

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Speechless. The hotel is simply excellent, the site is appealing... The community is fun and active, the staff is simply wonderful, laid-back and dedicated.

If you're not playing this hotel you should go kill yourself. Uber is where it's at, honestly.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Few updates on uberHotel recently!
  • We made it possible to see more news (simple we know; )
  • Added a null reference to a status change void for the messenger, shouldn't call a critical error anymore.
  • MySQL issues (When usercount increases) are now also fixed.
  • Marketplace exploit now sorted.
  • Fixed an issue with pets and query chunks, no more MySQL errors will be thrown for them.
uberHotel sadly had to have an hour downtime to do these updates, more can be read .

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
ThwcWH2.png

We've been hitting around 45+ for a few hours now, staying strong.

Also, we're announcing a couple new staff members at 70-75 online. However, staff applications are still open and will remain open until the end of this month (August).

Reactions: Ept
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread