Flash uberHotel - we're back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
F9UAmIX.png

We have now added DJ of the Week and a radio request line.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
skbb.png

Just had a staff vs users event, never had so much fun on uber before.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Decided to leave, saw no real hope for the hotel after a while. Jamie and Reece were both okay. Jamie hasn't been active due to doing in life stuff, Reece has been active but apparently doesn't give a shit which made me realize I'm basically working for Reece and if he doesn't care then that's someone I'll happily avoid.

It was nice to fix up the hotel, but over time it got annoying seeing basic things being broken and someone decided to put a script on the most used page (me.php) to insert 1900 querys everytime its ran....

Skype said:
[9:51:49 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: I left, did message people saying beforehand. bye.
[10:04:03 AM] [>:)] Sledmore: Good.
[10:04:59 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: Ily Craig
[10:07:29 AM] [>:)] Sledmore: Ily2, we can now have a decent hotel now your gone!!
[10:08:16 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: "We" says the one who left
[10:08:19 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: pahaha
[10:08:33 AM] [>:)] Sledmore: where did I say i left
[10:08:42 AM] [>:)] Sledmore: ?!?!?!?!
[10:08:43 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: Exactly you didn't, you're not on the staff page
[10:08:44 AM] [>:)] Sledmore: I'm rank 20, you fool
[10:09:02 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: you got a habbit of letting everyone know that
[10:09:06 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: ./sarcasm
[10:09:07 AM] [>:)] Sledmore: :)
[10:09:31 AM] [>:)] Sledmore: Maybe if I would if you could both run a hotel properly? (yn)
[10:09:58 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: Maybe who knows
[10:10:08 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: It's hard to run something properly when you give no shit about it :)
[10:10:31 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: no doubt you'll probably go sharing that, lmao.
[10:10:35 AM] [>:)] Sledmore: You just hit the nail on the head, thank you.
[10:10:49 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: Np.
[10:11:34 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: People already know.
[10:11:40 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: Incase you plan on sharing (y)
[10:11:57 AM] [>:)] Sledmore: Its not that, for another thing.
[10:12:13 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: Oh right, what'll that be then?
[10:12:20 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: Lemme guess "can't tell you"
[10:15:50 AM] [>:)] Sledmore: No, you can know, its just that you don't care I might aswell actually leave and take my files.
[10:16:23 AM] ♠ ѕуѕσ∂є: Okay?
[10:16:55 AM] [>:)] Sledmore: Cheers for the time waste and good luck.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Decided to leave, saw no real hope for the hotel after a while. Jamie and Reece were both okay. Jamie hasn't been active due to doing in life stuff, Reece has been active but apparently doesn't give a shit which made me realize I'm basically working for Reece and if he doesn't care then that's someone I'll happily avoid.

It was nice to fix up the hotel, but over time it got annoying seeing basic things being broken and someone decided to put a script on the most used page (me.php) to insert 1900 querys everytime its ran....
It was pretty nice having you there to begin with, not going to lie.

Yep, this printscreen is 100% legit. I dislike retro's, I don't see why that made you leave considering I left anyway? Jamie and others were still there for you to work for. Either way, thanks for the work during your time :) - There was no real need to shut down the VPS though.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
It was pretty nice having you there to begin with, not going to lie.

Yep, this printscreen is 100% legit. I dislike retro's, I don't see why that made you leave considering I left anyway? Jamie and others were still there for you to work for. Either way, thanks for the work during your time :) - There was no real need to shut down the VPS though.

Thanks. Also I had decided to leave a little earlier thus my rank being remove from the page. However I had made it so that everytime I login to the hotel my rank would be made 20. I saw no real potential to the hotel after seeing recent activities with each member leaving, joining and leaving. I also had a thought about school coming back around for you (and maybe Jamie) and with seeing little to no interest in the hotel I didn't want to waste my own time.

I have NOT shutdown the VPS. It may be a firewall issue. I have also kept the database there for you.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Thanks. Also I had decided to leave a little earlier thus my rank being remove from the page. However I had made it so that everytime I login to the hotel my rank would be made 20. I saw no real potential to the hotel after seeing recent activities with each member leaving, joining and leaving. I also had a thought about school coming back around for you (and maybe Jamie) and with seeing little to no interest in the hotel I didn't want to waste my own time.

I have NOT shutdown the VPS. It may be a firewall issue. I have also kept the database there for you.
It's a fair decision.

Also, my bad. I assumed that Craig had turned the VPS off, it was a firewall issue though.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Well, thanks a lot guys. Craig and/or Reece has deleted apache off the database, so all my CMS work and Craig's has been removed (all the work I did on that CMS, pfft). The Emulator revisions Craig has been working on has also been removed so pretty much either Reece or Craig have put an end to uber.

I had so many plans for uber after these hectic few days, but I do have the VPS for another few weeks, so I might make another go with uber. I have no clue what to do from here, as I was only updated my community manager whilst I was on a train 300 miles away from my computer.

I'm annoyed right now at the trust I put into these guys, whom have just thrown it back at my face. I'm sorry for this, and I will now take this further and find the root cause of this.

Thanks to all those who played, meant a lot.

Crusteh

Feb 11, 2013
Uber was started to die down, it was in "BETA" mode for too long, there was NO events to keep anyone entertained. I think what was keeping Uber together was most of the hotel being friends with one or another, if they wasn't Uber would of been on 5/10 daily.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Well, thanks a lot guys. Craig and/or Reece has deleted apache off the database, so all my CMS work and Craig's has been removed (all the work I did on that CMS, pfft). The Emulator revisions Craig has been working on has also been removed so pretty much either Reece or Craig have put an end to uber.

You might want to read up, the database is still there. I removed my files. The old web files are also still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread