Flash uberHotel - we're back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
We fired you for, being a cocky cunt who plays other hotel and stays inactive on our hotel, Even though you are staff on it, Only a faggot would do that.
And since, Craig, develops it, We can see how professionally its maintained. :)

Anyways guys, we're hiring a new moderator! So why not join :)
I was on for several hours a day, only went on that hotel for 1 HOUR and I get fired for it. And the fact that you didn't even have the guts to tell me makes it worse.

But either way I'm still going to play the hotel and I'm not going to fight with you.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Just a heads up, I should end up doing a lot of work that I've been wanting to do on the emulator for the past few days today due to the CMS being in an alright condition now.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
FVLsvq6.png

Guess what!? We beat our user peak , new peak and still counting xo

, Amazing hotel really!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
FVLsvq6.png

Guess what!? We beat our user peak , new peak and still counting xo

, Amazing hotel really!

*cough* there's another owner!

A mass thanks to , , and the rest of the staff team (too lazy to tag). Not to mention the amazing effort put forward by the UberHotel community - we couldn't of gotten where we are now without them.

Also, we're still hiring 2 additional moderators + event staff, feel free to apply.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Firstly, yesterday we were holding 30-40, now we're maintaining 60-70+ online, which is amazing! , , , for the amazing support/help with the hotel, we make uber, uber? I don't know aha.

0EaNM7b.png

77 right now, thanks guys!

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Firstly, yesterday we were holding 30-40, now we're maintaining 60-70+ online, which is amazing! , , , for the amazing support/help with the hotel, we make uber, uber? I don't know aha.

0EaNM7b.png

77 right now, thanks guys!

You sir are wrong, We hit 80 , 80 is our new user peak :)

pabd.png

Jam32

Sep 12, 2012
Brilliant hotel, Been lingering around for the past day or two and can't find a single flaw! (well marketplace, but shh)

Goodluck to you guys

Reactions: Boy

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Did a lot of work yesterday, we had some maintenance to put the work live:

August, 19th 2013.
  • Removed all of the useless tables.
  • Removed all of the useless columns.
  • Added default values and changed length of certain columns.
  • Moved all of the user stat columns to `user_stats` table.
  • A row in `user_stats` will now be created automatically if needed.
  • Users stats are now cached and saved until the end of their session.
  • When a user respects a pet the owner will progress their ACH_PetRespectReceiver achievement.
  • Created all the users a `user_info` table.
  • A row in `user_info` will now be created on registration.
  • `user_info` information is now cached and saved at the end of the session.
  • Mod tool has been improved, a lot.
  • Worked on recoding all of the banning and removed IP ban checking from the emulator and added to the CMS only (proxy preferences no point select IP as a query).
  • Machine bans have been added, corrected the issue that caused them not to be in Swift.
  • Recoded ALL of the command handler into a switch case system now.
  • :aip x command has been added to deal with advertisers (user ban, IP ban and machine ban).
  • :mip x <reason> command has been added. (user ban, IP ban and machine ban).
  • :ban x command has been fixed.
  • :ipban x command has been fixed (not sure if was actually buggy, but it has been re-done).
Oh, and I have also worked on our API for TheHabbos, we will now get EVERY vote and not mis any when a user enters our website. They will not be sent to the voting page wen redirected from TheHabbos but as soon as they click on any other page they will be asked to vote. If they do use the novote parameter as soon as they enter the client they will be forced to vote.
So far its doing a good job, #18 on TheHabbos from having this neat API.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I know ive already posted but, this hotel seems Really Great Seems like its going to be big with the updates which have been taken place! and the Client is really neat Well done! i think your going to be one of the biggest anytime soon. you've done an great job all three of you

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I know ive already posted but, this hotel seems Really Great Seems like its going to be big with the updates which have been taken place! and the Client is really neat Well done! i think your going to be one of the biggest anytime soon. you've done an great job all three of you

Wer am I , I'm crying ;( ples

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Yeah them 3 made uber, I'm the manager , I was just kidding :p

I didn't make it, I joined a few hours after you.
--
Okay so I didn't plan on doing any work today, but I've actually done some and they are actually fixes that will put a lot less stress on us in the future.
  • Changed the small integer in `items_base` (as the items table had hit over 63556 or whatever the max was).
  • Changed the other field size values to suitable values.
  • Fixed a lot of bugged rooms due to the small integers.
  • Fixed quite a few issues in the catalog.
  • Fixed an issue where the code would try to convert a string to an integer where there were no integers thus failing to load the group pending members.
  • Changed the structure on the groups/guilds to call what we need and limit where necessary.
  • Volume settings will now actually save.
  • Volume settings will now actually load.
  • Home rooms will no longer check for room data if the room ID = 0.
  • A query is no longer ran when a user changes their home room.
  • Removed more useless data that was being parsed via UserDataFactory.
  • Fixed another issue with input strings in the quests, not properly loading active users in a quest.
  • Fixed some slight issues slowing down the class initialization.
  • Fixed some slight issues slowing down the catalog cache and room cache.
All of the above is now live on the hotel. The hotel is running like a charm and should run even better now. I will continue to improve it as we go on.

Crusteh

Feb 11, 2013
I was just starting to get bored of retros then I joined Uber, it's a great hotel I love how everything is organized! You have a great developer and staff members. Uber deserves to be much bigger than it currently is.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I was just starting to get bored of retros then I joined Uber, it's a great hotel I love how everything is organized! You have a great developer and staff members. Uber deserves to be much bigger than it currently is.

Thanks! That's what everyone seems to be saying! :oops:

We're maintaining 50+ this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread