Flash uberHotel - we're back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
habbologo_whiteR.gif

Hello! I'm here to present the re-opening of uberHotel, the public BETA!

What is uberHotel?

uberHotel is a Habbo Retro running on a 1.5GB RAM Virtual Private server and running on RevCMS and Swift Emulator. It's ran by myself and other DevBest member . Some of you may know that uberHotel was being ran by Mustafa for a bit, but I found out he had ripped certain pages from other hotels, which was not on.

What makes us uber?

We have, a nice, yet small community at the moment which is welcoming to all of the users who enter uberHotel, whether it be coming back or their first time, we accept them all! Some of the features are;
  • Coloured chat bubbles.
  • Profiles.
  • Groups.
  • Clean and simple CMS.
  • Well-managed hotel.
  • Limited lag.
Screenshots
HjkyVUY.png

dwhh.png
Ilhbon0.png
Why not come and check us out at

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Thread accepted.

You forgot to add the link to the hotel. Also you need an in-client screenshot as well.

Please add these within 24 hours or risk your thread being closed until I'm PM'ed.

Good luck. :)

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
We have now got our radio setup and going for it! We're now recruiting DJ's.

DEiIFWk.png

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
It's been a while since I've done anything with retro's, I'll see you all in-game :)

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
This hotel looks VERY clean. Wish you all good luck with it. It has the potential, hopefully the owners won't screw up with it ;)

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Woooooooooooooo, It's baaaack!

I went on this continuously when it was open before, hope this time it doesn't close :D

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Sorry, I haven't been working on the community (decided to wait until Jamie got back). However, I have been working on a new index/register. Pictures below, however viewing the page for yourself would be better :p

MbSTWjz.png

Wi5p5kZ.png

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Good luck & .
Sorry, I haven't been working on the community (decided to wait until Jamie got back). However, I have been working on a new index/register. Pictures below, however viewing the page for yourself would be better :p

MbSTWjz.png

Wi5p5kZ.png
That is nice but the logo is not suitable for the grey bar. The Public beta is not clear.
OFT: I thought Jamie stopped habbo?

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Within 5 days of I and Reece managing uber, we're now hitting 15+ all day.

I would also like to welcome becoming part of the uberHotel team (as a tech/developer)!

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Within 5 days of I and Reece managing uber, we're now hitting 15+ all day.

I would also like to welcome becoming part of the uberHotel team (as a tech/developer)!

Congrats , hope ur gonna be an awesome staff at UH :)

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
You guys are really lucky to have Sledmore on your team. Hope this hotel doesn't close soon.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Amazing hotel , Should join straight away! Love it already ;)

p.s is a babe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread