[TUT] Setup a R63 Hotel | RevCMS | IIS | PhoenixEMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
When I try to download Microsoft Web Platform Installer, the VPS says the Security won't let you download this file..
Adjust your Internet Explorer's setting to low.. or medium, just as it would allow you to the download the file.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Thanks, but, I've already sorted it now. I just downloaded it on Chrome:)
Oh yea right, if you had Chrome no troubles for IE. Hope you make this whole thing work! ;)
Don't forget to push the Like button if it helped, atleast a bit appreciation.:S

Unacceptable

umadbr0?
Aug 3, 2012
Oh yea right, if you had Chrome no troubles for IE. Hope you make this whole thing work! ;)
Don't forget to push the Like button if it helped, atleast a bit appreciation.:S
Dude, this is the best tutorial I've ever read! I've Installed IIS, and everything's gone right so far. Except I'm trying to find a donator willing to Donate £2 so I can add it to my £18 and buy Phoenix:(

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Dude, this is the best tutorial I've ever read! I've Installed IIS, and everything's gone right so far. Except I'm trying to find a donator willing to Donate £2 so I can add it to my £18 and buy Phoenix:(
If I haven't spent my $11 for a domain then I could help you. Hope you find someone who would do it willingly for you! :)

Unacceptable

umadbr0?
Aug 3, 2012
If I haven't spent my $11 for a domain then I could help you. Hope you find someone who would do it willingly for you! :)
Me too:) But seriously, Thanks a lot for this Tutorial. You put so much time and effort into it. I would like to Really thank you.

Unacceptable

umadbr0?
Aug 3, 2012
Finally, I did everything in the tut, and everything is working Great! But, when I enter the client it redirects me to /api.php and doesn't load the client. It says this:
Invalid Request
Sorry, but it appears that an invalid request is being sent.

Please contact the webmaster if this issues contiues.

Click
to proceed to the client.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Finally, I did everything in the tut, and everything is working Great! But, when I enter the client it redirects me to /api.php and doesn't load the client. It says this:
Invalid Request
Sorry, but it appears that an invalid request is being sent.

Please contact the webmaster if this issues contiues.

Click

to proceed to the client.
Configure your thehabbos_api.

Unacceptable

umadbr0?
Aug 3, 2012
Configure your thehabbos_api.
Right, everything is amazing now. But, I get a white client. I've been working on this for hours. I've got the latest Webbuild, SWF's etc, But I can't do it. Could I add you on MSN and you help me via Team Viewer?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
As I said on earlier replies, MWP fails to install MySQL correctly. Try using the installer from but remember to uninstall it first.

SkrilZ

Oct 30, 2011
Hi Vineen/Habboon, I followed your tutorial, but when the hotel loads, nothing happens. It's an error with not connecting to the emulator. I got a phoenix license. If u reply to this post, i'll send u a PM with my details and the proof!

-Greetz

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Are you still on Mango Theme or switched on something else? PM your config.php and client.php, also... I cannot help you hands-on right now as I'm doing something more important.

THREAD RELATED: Soon to change the way you install MySQL and new SWF pack you can use.

Sep 13, 2011
i get this problem
27xp5hu.png

Sep 13, 2011
Are you still on Mango Theme or switched on something else? PM your config.php and client.php, also... I cannot help you hands-on right now as I'm doing something more important.

THREAD RELATED: Soon to change the way you install MySQL and new SWF pack you can use.
forgot to quote :/

Westrice

Aug 24, 2012
1. On your virtual server, click Server Manager, then on the 'Roles' section, select 'Add Roles'. Tick the box next to IIS, to make it checked, click next.

What do you mean go on ur virtual server?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
1. On your virtual server, click Server Manager, then on the 'Roles' section, select 'Add Roles'. Tick the box next to IIS, to make it checked, click next.

On your VPS.

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012

Go on your vps and do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread