[TUT] Setup a R63 Hotel | RevCMS | IIS | PhoenixEMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Still got the 404.3 error
now im back i can only see iis 7.5 in the web platform installer any help vinen.,,,
  • Make sure you have PHP installed.
  • Make sure that you have URL Rewrite Module installed.
  • Make sure that you have your web.config on your C:\inetpub\wwwroot directory.
Hey can u help me with mine I have a vps but I don't get this i bought it today and i would love help setting it up
Follow the tutorial, or PM someone who will be able to make your hotel for you.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
  • Make sure you have PHP installed.
  • Make sure that you have URL Rewrite Module installed.
  • Make sure that you have your web.config on your C:\inetpub\wwwroot directory.
Follow the tutorial, or PM someone who will be able to make your hotel for you.

Yeah I got all that installed except PHP where do I get that can't find in Web Platform installer

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Like you can run IIS onm windows 8 but you get the 404 thats my only problem thats what I ment to say...

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Yeah I got all that installed except PHP where do I get that can't find in Web Platform installer
PHP 5.4, try.
Like you can run IIS onm windows 8 but you get the 404 thats my only problem thats what I ment to say...
Use a VPS in hosting your hotel, so everything should work fine. And you can not follow this tutorial for a computer!

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
PHP 5.4, try.

Use a VPS in hosting your hotel, so everything should work fine. And you can not follow this tutorial for a computer!
Now I am and I still have the same problem.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Server Error in Application "DEFAULT WEB SITE"
Internet Information Services 7.5
Error Summary
HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden

The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.
Detailed Error Information
Module​
DirectoryListingModule
Notification​
ExecuteRequestHandler
Handler​
StaticFile
Error Code​
0x00000000
Requested URL​

Physical Path​
C:\inetpub\wwwroot
Logon Method​
Anonymous
Logon User​
Anonymous
Most likely causes:
  • A default document is not configured for the requested URL, and directory browsing is not enabled on the server.
Things you can try:
  • If you do not want to enable directory browsing, ensure that a default document is configured and that the file exists.
  • Enable directory browsing using IIS Manager.
    1. Open IIS Manager.
    2. In the Features view, double-click Directory Browsing.
    3. On the Directory Browsing page, in the Actions pane, click Enable.
  • Verify that the configuration/system.webServer/directoryBrowse@enabled attribute is set to true in the site or application configuration file.
Links and More InformationThis error occurs when a document is not specified in the URL, no default document is specified for the Web site or application, and directory listing is not enabled for the Web site or application. This setting may be disabled on purpose to secure the contents of the server.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Let me try to do the tutorial again at some time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
This is an amazing tutorial. Thanks for this. :)
Cheers.
Thanks for the compliment.
can you skype me pls liamco00l
Sorry, but I don't use Skype for these matters.

NOTE: If you'd notice, this tutorial was made long time ago... so there might be mistakes, since I cannot assure the reliability of this tutorial. If I have time, I'd be dedicating in editing this to provide newer & working downloads. Thank you for all the compliments. Hope this tutorial became useful, at least, in the making of your very own hotel.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
It says type current password. But idk whats the current password? And if I leave it blank, it says:

ba11cf3901ec48a0b94625f.png

Please help!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
It says type current password. But idk whats the current password? And if I leave it blank, it says:

ba11cf3901ec48a0b94625f.png

Please help!
You installed MySQL before? If so, then the uninstallation of MySQL did not removed all of the files, that is why the installer still recognizes your old MySQL password - you need to type that. But I recommend you to rebuild/reimage your VPS so you can reinstall MySQL.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
You installed MySQL before? If so, then the uninstallation of MySQL did not removed all of the files, that is why the installer still recognizes your old MySQL password - you need to type that. But I recommend you to rebuild/reimage your VPS so you can reinstall MySQL.

Oh okay.

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
When i install the first step , mysql fing , it says up to date so what is the pass? , ive never installed it before

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Outdated. There are missing steps in the tutorial already (including going to O. Account Settings to change IP settings), I request any of the section moderator to kindly close the tutorial. :) Thanks.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
It is outdated so things may be missing and may be incomplete. I'm so sorry.

Aiwa

Forum Lesbian
Jan 6, 2011
This is a fantastic tutorial! Look's like someone actually took their time out to make something decent for the new people to follow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread