[TUT] Setup a R63 Hotel | RevCMS | IIS | PhoenixEMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Why do I get this:

MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to database
The information in your config.php doesn't match with the information on your server (maybe it's on the IP of the databse server; username; password).

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Thank you for the feedback. :D

I can setup the hotel for you, for FREE as long as you provide a proof you own a Phoenix licence. We DevBest does not support cracked PhoenixEMU. :)

-- never noticed I forgot the web.config part? :oops: Now it is added and everything shall work.
Add me on msn please on [email protected], ive got a phoenix license and need my hotel setup please!

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
There's no such thing as IIS 7 Recommended Configuration and Php 5.X, You only need some things, IIS 7 Recommended Configuration is not needed for a Habbo Retro and PHP 5.X, let me be honest, I don't know what that is to be honest, PHP for IIS is what you need,

Hope you find this usefull!,
Have any other questions, please ask me.

Oct 14, 2011
There's no such thing as IIS 7 Recommended Configuration and Php 5.X, You only need some things, IIS 7 Recommended Configuration is not needed for a Habbo Retro and PHP 5.X, let me be honest, I don't know what that is to be honest, PHP for IIS is what you need,

Hope you find this usefull!,
Have any other questions, please ask me.

Many tutorial say i need that, but i will try :) I install it on Windows Server 2008, I just need everything in points outside the two?

Oct 14, 2011
Many tutorial say i need that, but i will try :) I install it on Windows Server 2008, I just need everything in points outside the two?

Hmm, i have a one more problem. My client loads up to 100 % and stays at hotel wiev, i use Phoenix 3.11.0, prehosted swfs and revcms. When i downloaded the emulator the musport in config stand on 9001 and i change it to 30001. I have tried both the ports, but it not works.
Here is my config:
## Phoenix 3.0 System Configuration File

## Licence Information
Otaku-Studios.username=Quackster
Otaku-Studios.password=

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=localhost
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=MYDATABASEPASSWORD
db.name=habster

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=5
db.pool.maxsize=30

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=5000

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=30000

## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
mus.tcp.port=30001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=127.0.0.1

## Console Configuration
emu.messages.connections=1
emu.messages.roommgr=0

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Hi Christian, first of all, is that Sobojo's Release on 3.11.0 ? If yes, you have to use port 1232 i think it was, other than that, the client should work, and make sure in the Firewall your ports are enabled to have access to your client for it to work.

I hope this helps you
Anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask me, go ahead.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Hi Christian, oh and one other thing I forgot to mention is your 127.0.0.1 IP address has to be your Virtual Private Servers IP address, or it won't work as 127.0.0.1 is LocalHost's IP as anyone has access to that

Sorry it took a while for me to figure it out.
Hope this helps you
have fun.

Oct 14, 2011
Hi Christian, oh and one other thing I forgot to mention is your 127.0.0.1 IP address has to be your Virtual Private Servers IP address, or it won't work as 127.0.0.1 is LocalHost's IP as anyone has access to that

Sorry it took a while for me to figure it out.
Hope this helps you
have fun.
Thank you it's helped me much :) I just try to configuere vps to domain now :)

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
You're very welcome Christian, if you need anymore help, I am happy enough to give you a hand.

Have a very good day, and enjoy your retro!
Many Thanks.
Ricky.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
This tutorial is already outdated due to dramatical changes with Phoenix. Please keep in mind that if it doesn't work then probably you have to try out another tutorial. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread