[TUT] Making an r61 Hotel [VIA UBER]

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
Mm, Most cms I find are bugged + r61 is a little too slow on certain computers. *Hint, Hint*

Jolt

Mar 2, 2011
What's the password for root? I entered a new password, clicked Password changing but got this:
localhost.PNG

Anyone?

I did not use any special characters

Apr 14, 2011
where is localhost/xamppsecurity/security.php

Please help me!
I've created a new database, then i clicked import and something
came up please help.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
like i said before you need to reinstall xampp, please read that thread you have made

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
you do because it's a problem with youre xampp just reinstall it then try it again

Jakester

Mar 28, 2011
Stuck At the localhost xamp secruity thing/... Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to localhost
Suggestions:
Try reloading: localhost/*xamppsecurity/*security.*php
Search on Google:
is wat it brings.. anyone can help meh? Pm if u can and ill give t.v. details Thanks :) im also offering admin or co-owner if u help if i get it up:)

Don_Skullz

Apr 29, 2011
Ok so everything is going great but I have an error when I try to run the emu. It says, "Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version =6.2.4.0, Culture =neutral, PublicKeyToken =c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."
Someone please help me with this! :L

KayKay

Feb 5, 2011
Everything went great until this
You must be registered for see images attach
what do i do?! Someone please helppp

Tooley

May 29, 2011
Same. That Link doesnt work can you fix it please?

Stuck At the localhost xamp secruity thing/... Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to localhost
Suggestions:
Try reloading: localhost/*xamppsecurity/*security.*php
Search on Google:
is wat it brings.. anyone can help meh? Pm if u can and ill give t.v. details Thanks :) im also offering admin or co-owner if u help if i get it up:)
Same. Could you please fix this? Ive downloaded everything and dont wont to be let down now.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Same. That Link doesnt work can you fix it please?

Same. Could you please fix this? Ive downloaded everything and dont wont to be let down now.
Make sure apache and MySQL services are running and xampp is on and active.

Users who are viewing this thread