[TUT] Making an r61 Hotel [VIA UBER]

Zer0.

Jan 17, 2011
Change WebBuild thats in Includes > and a file, forgot.

find something that looks like this : 63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/126

And change it to that.

Cocorasje

Feb 28, 2011
hey nice tutorial but im stuck at these steps
9. We click on Import whislt we're on db and Head over to our db whereever you saved it
10. When you import the db we head to our Htdoc's and find inc directory
do you need to import a file that's called directory in the folder htdocs ? or something else ?

well let me know !

Jolt

Mar 2, 2011
What's the password for root? I entered a new password, clicked Password changing but got this:
localhost.PNG

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Jolt, are you from a foreign country because it's say your entering keywords and letters like á and shizzl.e

Selena

Oct 11, 2010
Everything is ok but i get this :(

Screenie:
You must be registered for see images attach

But Good tut it really helped me.

KayKay

Feb 5, 2011
Dosnt even go to xampp anymoreeeeeeeeeee would someone please make a video tutorial

Selena

Oct 11, 2010
Dosnt even go to xampp anymoreeeeeeeeeee would someone please make a video tutorial
You dont have the file in you htdocs needed to even get on the front page of the hotel

Wow i did everything right, I copy & pasted the web-build but it still looks like crap. Heres a screenshot and could you help me?!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You dont have the file in you htdocs needed to even get on the front page of the hotel

Wow i did everything right, I copy & pasted the web-build but it still looks like crap. Heres a screenshot and could you help me?!

The Web-Build changes all the time due to Habbo, in the future just view Habbos source, but here is the latest Web-Build.

Code:
63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/160

- Thanks.

KayKay

Feb 5, 2011
Omg I did do that Selena!? ok then now can one of you please give me a video of the beginning or screen shots of wat im supposed to do because when i go to xampp page i get that so please pleeaseeeeeeee?

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Omg I did do that Selena!? ok then now can one of you please give me a video of the beginning or screen shots of wat im supposed to do because when i go to xampp page i get that so please pleeaseeeeeeee?
Nobody is going to walk you through it like your mom walks you to the bathroom during potty training

KayKay

Feb 5, 2011
Josh did i say u no so you could just shutup talkin to me i dnt need ma mommy like u its just me and my sister we wanna make a habbo retro i didt SAY "JOSH COULD U WALK ME THRU THIS" NO DA HELL I DIDNT SO sit der ON UR LITTLE COMPUTER AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Owner please dont bann me or watever i mean i have anger management problems im already going threw alot and stupid people on the internet just want to irritate you wow!

kungfu123

Sep 11, 2010
Hey, Nice Tut... Ehm i already got it worked 1 time before BUT... I deleted it, Now i want to make it again but, I made everything right, It just shows the bar in the side and a black screen. And in the Emulator it types: Kungfu123 is logged in (Thats me). But it just do that black screen... What have i done wrong?

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Well I dont think a cms is bugged the webbuild is not updated or correct but if you think the cms is bugged there is alot more cms around here just check habbo releases

Users who are viewing this thread