[TUT] Making an r61 Hotel [VIA UBER]

Xenomania

Jan 19, 2011
I'm following the tutorial and it's all working great, I can see the homepage on localhost and the hotel is offline because I haven't turned it on, but when I open uberEmulator.exe I get the following screen

99523795.png

the "[Info]Checking Pings" keeps appearing down the screen, I think it may have something to do with the database because when I (deliberately) type in the wrong database name it pops up telling me that it couldnt find the database, so by putting in the correct database name, it finds the database but then shows the screen above ^

Please help! :)

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Ok, so go into your config file, and you'll see;

client.ping.enabled=1, change it to 0
and that errors in the database, so heres a new one its fixed;

Ok so mate, your cms is in a directory, go to htdocs, and go to the uberCMS directory, ctrl + a, then ctrl + c, then go into normal htdocs, and paste it there, then go into inc/inc.config and change your site link.

[mod] Posts merged. -Ki[/mod]

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
1.)Go to phpmyadmin and login
2.)Go to your database
3.)Go to the database table called "users"(No quotes)
4.)Find your name and click the little brush
5.)Change the rank to 7
6.)Save it and have fun!

JQNI

Nov 12, 2010
I have a problem. I used the SWF's and changed all options. But when i start the client then i have a blackscreen in habbo. I need help pls :( The Emulator and all other works fine. Sry for my bad english
2m5ym3l.png

KayKay

Feb 5, 2011
Umm i have a problem when i try to go to localhost/xamppsecurity/security.php doesnt work :( neither does localhost/phpmyadmin please help please someone

KayKay

Feb 5, 2011
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
There can you help?

KayKay

Feb 5, 2011
Uhhh now when i try to go to localhost/xamppsecurity/security.php or the other link it says object not found yess i have started apache and mysql please help

J4M3S

Feb 3, 2011
Uhhh now when i try to go to localhost/xamppsecurity/security.php or the other link it says object not found yess i have started apache and mysql please help

That should work.

-J4M3S

J4M3S

Feb 3, 2011
Yea the link worked but i dont know the password for root so how do i change it? (Sorry im new to this stuff)

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but when you go on the page it says "New Password", you can just change the password to whatever you want.

-J4M3S

Users who are viewing this thread