[TUT] Making an r61 Hotel [VIA UBER]

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
Hey idk what the hell is going on ive updated the web build and yet its still not coming up right! Arg Help ?

KayKay

Feb 5, 2011
When i try to register for my hotel everything goes smooth until i get to the part where u are suposed to enter a captcha code even if u enter the captcha code right i get an error saying "The code filled below isn't correct" or "Invalid captcha code". And the database error is when i first login to phpmyadmin at the bottom it says "The additional features for working with linked tables have been deactivated. To find out why click here." So i click "HERE" and it says
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['tracking'] ... not OK [ Documentation ]
Tracking: Disabled. <---- thats a problem

Screenshot Register Error <-lOOk for my post at bottom and see my pics

Screenshot database

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
R61 are outdated, I have no idea why people are still creating this version, anywhoo

Here's a full link to create a R61 retro >

TheLonelyHero

May 16, 2011
i have followed the tutorial to the word, and installed everything i need, i have installed mysql connecter/net 6.2.5, and yet when i run uberemu.exe i still get:

Code:
Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

anyone know how to fix? maybe a different emu?

not to mention, my cms is a mess... anyone successfully set one of these up wanna help?

Forum

Anything and everything.
Jun 18, 2011
Well i really like this tutorial hope to see more, and Jose nobody's gonna make you an actual retro use this tutorial to make one yourself.

Anthony Nguyen

Sep 1, 2011

MySQL said:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '&lt;?php
/*=======================================================================' at line 1
what does that mean?

Kenny Aneke

Sep 5, 2011

can any of you help me make an ubercms hotel because i was following this tut and it didnt work someone please help me i have team viewer

MakyoKevin

Sep 7, 2011

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 30

New here?

Sign in

• Username
  • Password

• exclamation.png
    This is NOT Habbo Hotel!

Always keep your details secure! For your own safety, never use the same password you use on the official hotels.
  • Remember me

Never pay for credits again! Our hotel is the fully FREE and awesome alternative to Habbo.

Join Habbo for FREE!

Contact Us | | | | | |
UberCMS, Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Meth0d dot org & Sulake.biz. All rights reserved to their respective owner(s).

Users who are viewing this thread