[RELEASE] RevCMS - Login & Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synt4x

Jan 13, 2016
Hi Guys,

So I spent today creating and designing a new Habbo login and register page for RevCMS. This page is a taster of things to come within a new CMS that I am creating called leHabbo (I will soon open a new thread about this, as I don't want to go off-topic). The design is based on the current Habbo layout, and I will update it at a later stage to be responsive. Although, I have included the PSD which contains a responsive design of the register already - so if anybody would like to code it, feel free.

Download Links:

Screenshots
GIVrlac.png

(Coded, apart from the footer - I decided to leave it out as it would cause the browser to scroll-y, which I thought was pointless for the sake of the footer)

jMReQYa.png

(Coded, apart from the footer - I decided to leave it out as it would cause the browser to scroll-y, which I thought was pointless for the sake of the footer)

yLVN8u5.png

(Not yet coded... but included it in the PSD for those that may want to code it themselves)

I hope that you enjoy this release, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to drop a message below.

soughsous

Sep 23, 2015
Hi Guys,
can u help me set up my reetro i bought hostsavor 6gb windows! and domain

So I spent today creating and designing a new Habbo login and register page for RevCMS. This page is a taster of things to come within a new CMS that I am creating called leHabbo (I will soon open a new thread about this, as I don't want to go off-topic). The design is based on the current Habbo layout, and I will update it at a later stage to be responsive. Although, I have included the PSD which contains a responsive design of the register already - so if anybody would like to code it, feel free.

Download Links:

Screenshots
GIVrlac.png

jMReQYa.png

yLVN8u5.png

(Not yet coded... but included it in the PSD for those that may want to code it themselves)

I hope that you enjoy this release, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to drop a message below.

Synt4x

Jan 13, 2016
Sorry, I don't set up retros for people! I'm sure there's plenty of tutorials out there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread