[Release] Peace Hotel CMS (BoltCMS v1)

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
@Rain,
Sorry, I am gonna asking how to make forgot password send mail working ? which using mail(), maybe. Today I've coded forgot paassword system, So I tried using mail() from localhost, but it isn't working. Can you help me ?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
@Rain,
Sorry, I am gonna asking how to make forgot password send mail working ? which using mail(), maybe. Today I've coded forgot paassword system, So I tried using mail() from localhost, but it isn't working. Can you help me ?

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
im getting the error Failed to add you to Database i can't register has anyone fixed this problem
i made this a while back and it's pretty rubbish :p

You just need to run the sql i posted a while back, and then check that your database has default values set for all the columns

HaboaHabbo

Mar 20, 2013
i made this a while back and it's pretty rubbish :p

You just need to run the sql i posted a while back, and then check that your database has default values set for all the columns
can you help through teamviewer i need help bad sorry to bother you but

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
i can safely say that rev offers more and is more secure than this
Geez chris you said yourself that this is better than rev. Shut the fuck up you hypocritical waste of life.
Don't listen to this degenerate down-syndrome, he speaks out his ass. His lack of thought is worse than his lack of chromosomes.

Chris you need to stop with the petty little underhanded comments, it's bullshit and outright childish, you just make yourself look weak. What have you got to proove?
You are the literal definition of the filth that's causing the end of habbo retros.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Geez chris you said yourself that this is better than rev. Shut the fuck up you hypocritical waste of life.
Don't listen to this degenerate down-syndrome, he speaks out his ass. His lack of thought is worse than his lack of chromosomes.

Chris you need to stop with the petty little underhanded comments, it's bullshit and outright childish, you just make yourself look weak. What have you got to proove?
You are the literal definition of the filth that's causing the end of habbo retros.
I would consider the petty college student learning PHP who can't do good practice

It's okay, I'm only taking engineering in my college classes. So you can't use that against me kek

And let's compare

Rev
-Secure
-Released compatible with most emulators
-Theme system
-Simple but nice template engine

This

-Insecure
-Released compatible with one emulator with database edits
-No theme system
-Unsure of template engine status,
--Poorly made language system

Also
To extend on your comment, let's see which one provides actual and legitimate comparisons versus talking trash

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread