[Release] Peace Hotel CMS (BoltCMS v1)

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I would consider the petty college student learning PHP who can't do good practice

It's okay, I'm only taking engineering in my college classes. So you can't use that against me kek

And let's compare

Rev
-Secure
-Released compatible with most emulators
-Theme system
-Simple but nice template engine

This

-Insecure
-Released compatible with one emulator with database edits
-No theme system
-Unsure of template engine status,
--Poorly made language system

yes-let-me-just-wipe-that-stupid-off-you-hmmm-well-now-uhi-cant-seem-to-get-it-off-is-it-a-tattoo-b0315.png

You really are an idiot :)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
yes-let-me-just-wipe-that-stupid-off-you-hmmm-well-now-uhi-cant-seem-to-get-it-off-is-it-a-tattoo-b0315.png

You really are an idiot :)
So you're recommending a cms with poorly implemented features, that also has horrible database handling and lacks security in a variety of places over one that has been used for years, and offers a clean & simple implementation of the same features, you support, minus one which is useless to the rest of the user base in the community.

Are you sure that this picture isn't pointing towards yourself. Reminder, only one of us is using memes and other arrogant stuff to make points and pass a memo.

I would trust the engineer over the programmer who made a cms against every imaginable convention of modern PHP. Also, feel free to reference my Laravel work - which is forced to follow PHP conventions by design. Also, quote the speed as if users would just run the cache command in the console it would dramatically increase or if they switched to my Node or Rust work.

Last edited:

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
So you're recommending a cms with poorly implemented features, that also has horrible database handling and lacks security in a variety of places over one that has been used for years, and offers a clean & simple implementation of the same features, you support, minus one which is useless to the rest of the user base in the community.

Are you sure that this picture isn't pointing towards yourself. Reminder, only one of us is using memes and other arrogant stuff to make points and pass a memo.

I would trust the engineer over the programmer who made a cms against every imaginable convention of modern PHP. Also, feel free to reference my Laravel work - which is forced to follow PHP conventions by design. Also, quote the speed as if users would just run the cache command in the console it would dramatically increase or if they switched to my Node or Rust work.
This cms is fine. Not some A-grade cms, but it's fine for a retro. I used it with over 300+ daily and it was fine, it had 3 minor security flaws which were patched within hours of their finding.
You really need to listen to yourself, you just make urself sound like a prick :p

You really do have no life if you're putting that much effort into an argument xD

Last edited:

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
Im having some problems with this

elbello

Nov 29, 2015
Get this error when trying to register: "Failed to add you to the database. Please contact a staff ASAP."

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Get this error when trying to register: "Failed to add you to the database. Please contact a staff ASAP."
You're missing a default value, or you're missing a column. Please remove the error_reporting(0); from the code (Can't remember where I added it).
If I didn't add it into the code, enable error reporting in IIS so you can see what's going wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread