[Release] Peace Hotel CMS (BoltCMS v1)

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
For sure, added you bud.

You're missing some extra columns required. I think it's youtube_embed and country? Not sure, would need to look. Can you post your PHP error log? (C:/Windows/Temp/PHP-Something.Log)
Please provide the fix for this @Rain

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Please provide the fix for this @Rain
The fix will be different for different setups. Some people may have one column, but not the other, but here's an SQL that will hopefully work;
PHP:
ALTER TABLE users ADD `youtube_embed` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'fRh_vgS2dFE';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `country` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Unknown';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `age` varchar(255) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE users ADD `email_updates` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `validation_code` varchar(255) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE users ADD `role` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'User';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `home_visible` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `validated` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `housekeeping_pin` int(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `me_radio` varchar(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `noob` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `donated_times` int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `donated_amount` int(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `biography` varchar(500) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'I havn\'t typed anything here yet! :)';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `header` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Change me!';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `selfie` varchar(200) NOT NULL DEFAULT '%cdna%/img/profiles/default.png';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `language` varchar(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'EN';
ALTER TABLE users ADD `hidden` varchar(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
It's just all of the columns I made over time.

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
this cms looks really nice but i have a few questions.
1. is this secure because i looked at post on your release on the other forum and people were saying how there are security vulnerabilities in the config/application.php
2. how does the email verification system exactly work and can it be disabled/removed?
3. what is discord chat? is it like a chat room basically?
4. i setup the cms but the config is not really all that noob friendly like a few have said. i was a little unaware on what to change/put for some lines and seems like alot of unnecessary codes

thanks ☺

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
1. is this secure because i looked at post on your release on the other forum and people were saying how there are security vulnerabilities in the config/application.php
2. how does the email verification system exactly work and can it be disabled/removed?
4. i setup the cms but the config is not really all that noob friendly like a few have said. i was a little unaware on what to change/put for some lines and seems like alot of unnecessary codes

thanks ☺
Discord Chat, Is basically like skype but a-bit more easier to setup and make an account. I prefer it more than Skype..

He didn't make it noob friendly because he made it for himself and for his hotel... Not everything has to be noob friendly.

This is why Noobs dont use this CMS, Because it isn't they're type of class.

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
Discord Chat, Is basically like skype but a-bit more easier to setup and make an account. I prefer it more than Skype..

He didn't make it noob friendly because he made it for himself and for his hotel... Not everything has to be noob friendly.

This is why Noobs dont use this CMS, Because it isn't they're type of class.
i mean the cms isnt hard to set up at all but the config is a little different than most configs in terms of how its structured and how im used to it being

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015

thanks ☺
1.) It is now, they were just slating me for not using MVC (Which is only really needed when developing in teams or for scalable PHP applications).
2.) You just need to signup for mailgun, but if you don't want to, then yes you can remove it.
3.) Just a chatroom - We used it to keep the users busy while the hotel was offline.
4.) It's pretty easy to edit if i'm being completely honest.. It's all straight forward & you must be blind not to have seen the comments. They literally explain what the configs are for......... ( ).

The config is different because its a different CMS??

Last edited:

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
i ran the queries but still get cant register contact staff asap like a few others have said

Last edited:

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
Looking from that screenshot the config looks so straight forward if you know what you are doing.
all i edited was the application.php as i wanted to test the cms. so could that be the reason why im receiving that error because i need to edit another file?

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Link down.

Update

Anyone looking to download this - -

Last edited:

HaboaHabbo

Mar 20, 2013
im having the same error on the register/security check the ("Failed to add you into the database Please contact a staff ASAP")

Users who are viewing this thread