[Release] Peace Hotel CMS (BoltCMS v1)

Lava

Jun 4, 2016
I'm new to the Retro Community, I really like this CMS.

Could you please help me set this up for my hotel?

Skype = Mxckar

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
I got this error, help?

uuAPNg0.png

Screen of the config:

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I'm new to the Retro Community, I really like this CMS.

Could you please help me set this up for my hotel?

Skype = Mxckar
For sure, added you bud.
I got this error, help?

uuAPNg0.png

Screen of the config:
You're missing some extra columns required. I think it's youtube_embed and country? Not sure, would need to look. Can you post your PHP error log? (C:/Windows/Temp/PHP-Something.Log)

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
For sure, added you bud.

You're missing some extra columns required. I think it's youtube_embed and country? Not sure, would need to look. Can you post your PHP error log? (C:/Windows/Temp/PHP-Something.Log)
PHP error log? Can you just add me on skype, then help me there, or Teamviewer?

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
This was released on a rival forum and alot of exploits were found in it, have you patched them on this release or mentioned them anywhere?

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
This was released on a rival forum and alot of exploits were found in it, have you patched them on this release or mentioned them anywhere?
There is a difference between an exploit, and a potential vulnerability unnoticed by the developer. I'm sure he's planning on fixing them.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
There were one or two XSS Exploits, and one possible SQL exploit, all unlikely to be used. I will post a fixed version shortly.
Similar to Plus Emulator (Boons) - Which has exploits that were only noticed/used when released.

Exploits patched, if any more are found, let me know and I'll patch them.

Last edited:

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
I hope you didn't read it that I was having a go I just noticed it hadn't been written on here and I didn't want anyone to get their hotel hacked via it. Good job for patching it up I am sure alot of people will be very thankful you did that for them.

Users who are viewing this thread