Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

Feel free to post your PlusEMU issues here, and myself or a member of the community may try to help you out.

Issues that are posted at this are given the most attention, by me at-least.

Last edited:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey! Having issues with :givebadge Commands.
When I say :givebadge <username> a whisper that says given badge successfully appears however the badge was not added into my/user inventory.

Is that badge in the badge_definitions table?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
@Sledmore if there is a room wired colored background placed in the room and you click yourself you'll walk on top of it. But, when it's not placed, you don't walk over to it. Bug?

Also, when you click 'My world' it keeps loading. (Testing the development build)

Adding to my post above, :goto [roomid] says the room doesn't exist, when it does.

Wubblr

Nov 26, 2015
Feel like a bit of a twat, EMU Runs fine and rooms etc but as soon as i click furni on the shop i disconnect using sledmore's PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173 build

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Feel like a bit of a twat, EMU Runs fine and rooms etc but as soon as i click furni on the shop i disconnect using sledmore's PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173 build

Do you have anything in your browser console log? Or in the emulator log folder?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
How to fix room backgrounds? I can't make cool staff rooms since it does not work
In your external variables/overrides you'll see something like 'ads.domain=yoururl/game', place your image in the directory of /game and for your imageURL in the room background, make it /game/image.png or whatever your name/extension may be. Hope this helped.

aqilws

Sep 8, 2011
Hi, I'm encountering this issue where I update my database ( Add new badge in badge definition) and now my client stuck at 74%..
Browser Console does not show any issue as I believe everything has been link correctly previously and it was working well yesterday. I cleared my cache restart server and emulator but still having the same problem!

Vicklo

Feb 4, 2017
Hi, I'm encountering this issue where I update my database ( Add new badge in badge definition) and now my client stuck at 74%..
Browser Console does not show any issue as I believe everything has been link correctly previously and it was working well yesterday. I cleared my cache restart server and emulator but still having the same problem!
Had the same, some user get corrupted when you update.

aqilws

Sep 8, 2011
I noticed there an error in the emulator :
Code:
2017-03-11 07:13:05,032 ERROR - Exception >> Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMU-master-5667b7ac7fe2ef26f04269acd766f3a670a2c967\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMU-master-5667b7ac7fe2ef26f04269acd766f3a670a2c967\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMU-master-5667b7ac7fe2ef26f04269acd766f3a670a2c967\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMU-master-5667b7ac7fe2ef26f04269acd766f3a670a2c967\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100

Using Master Branch Build btw

Had the same, some user get corrupted when you update.
User Table in SQL does not cause the problem.
Theres a workaround to fix this is to restore database to earlier backup. I tried to manually take out the room , items and room model table on the restored DB the error occurs so could it be one of those? Funny thing is i edit the badge definition Table which got nothing to do with it??

Bjork

Feb 7, 2012
I noticed there an error in the emulator :
Code:
2017-03-11 07:13:05,032 ERROR - Exception >> Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMU-master-5667b7ac7fe2ef26f04269acd766f3a670a2c967\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMU-master-5667b7ac7fe2ef26f04269acd766f3a670a2c967\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMU-master-5667b7ac7fe2ef26f04269acd766f3a670a2c967\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMU-master-5667b7ac7fe2ef26f04269acd766f3a670a2c967\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100
Using Master Branch Build btw

This is fixed in future release.

Pyro

Mar 11, 2017
This is my first time making a retro, and I will try to give as much detail as I can.

My swf links are fine and are all linked to localhost. Which is what I'm testing the hotel on first. I can sign up, and log in fine. I open the client and it loads as normal. But when it's done loading, the screen remains black, and 20-30 seconds later I disconnect. I've done so much looking and nothing seems to help unless im doing it wrong.

As I said this is my first time making and dealing with an r63b retro, so if you may know what the problem is, I would really appreciate a simple noob friendly step by step walkthrough. Thank you very much to everyone who could help!

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
How do I solve this?

Bad idea to release this with so many errors
Since you can do a better job, why don't you take over plus? Anything will have an issue, that's why they release different versions/builds.

For your catalog, you didn't link your variables correctly.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
How do I solve this?

Not a bad idea, if you A) Set it up properly and B) looked in the release thread, you'd have no issues.

Fixes the Wired, the other error is an issue on your behalf with furni icons not being linked.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
How do I solve this?

I just fixed this problem.

Make sure you change the links in your external_override_variables as well as your external_variables.
And make sure if you're overriding the flash client url in the client.php that the link is to your gordon.

aqilws

Sep 8, 2011
This is fixed in future release.
is there a fix that i can add via Visual Studio? cuz its really annoying when i have to always rollback which is unfair espacially when users take their time to build rooms!

Edit: I search thru the GIT found myself a temporary fix :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread