Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

Feel free to post your PlusEMU issues here, and myself or a member of the community may try to help you out.

Issues that are posted at this are given the most attention, by me at-least.

Last edited:

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
What about debugging it? Or is that what you meant by the emulator.

I meant the error log folder in the emulator folder. I've tried debugging it but it still disconnects on 59%.

What event is it dc'ing on?

None. They only show up when you're actually past 100% and/or connected, right? It only gets to 59%.

I've even tried release 2, still no errors. I'm guessing it's probably a CMS issue then. However, it worked on my old VPS so I'm pretty confused atm. I'll try to work it out. I've searched around but I can't find any threads with a similar issue, everyone has a 76% problem whereas mine is 59%.

emiel

Nov 13, 2014
how to fix this error?

11:00:39 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100

is it with the room settings?
bc i changed them in the db and its fixed

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
how to fix this error?

11:00:39 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100

is it with the room settings?
bc i changed them in the db and its fixed
It's a bug in R2. They already fixed it for R3 I thought.

aqilws

Sep 8, 2011
There is no R3 yet tho, and this is a serious bug, is there a quick fix we can apply in the meantime?
There's a temporary fix sledmore gave in git
A temporary fix would be replace these two files:
1)
2)

(Idk if the link is working cuz posted this on phone)

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Yes all major problems are fixed in R3, I use a Dev build from all up to the date: 09 Mar, 2017 and it's seems to be good, I don't use all commits after that day as there experimental meaning he's still refactoring.
Could you link to a zip file or something with your version?

localhostxpxd

Jan 24, 2017
25941383.jpg

RussianRoman

Feb 19, 2017
Sledmore forgot to include two sql's, run these queries below and you should be all good:
Code:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');
I can't thank you enough for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread