Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

Feel free to post your PlusEMU issues here, and myself or a member of the community may try to help you out.

Issues that are posted at this are given the most attention, by me at-least.

Last edited:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
How can i fix the group badges, They are blanc
Ensure your variables are linked correctly:
group.badge.url=
group_logo_url_template=

And then make sure you have the correct rewrite rule:
IIS
Code:
        <rule name="Habbo Imaging Group Badges">
          <match url="^habbo-imaging/badge/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="/habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
        <rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatarimage 1">
          <match url="^habbo-imaging/avatar/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
        <rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatar Image 2">
          <match url="^habbo-imaging/avatarimage/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?username={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
        <rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatar Head">
          <match url="^habbo-imaging/head/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/head.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
XAMPP
Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^habbo-imaging/badge/(.*).gif$ ./habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge=$1

NielsBE

Feb 8, 2017
Ensure your variables are linked correctly:
group.badge.url=
group_logo_url_template=

And then make sure you have the correct rewrite rule:
IIS
Code:
        <rule name="Habbo Imaging Group Badges">
          <match url="^habbo-imaging/badge/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="/habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
        <rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatarimage 1">
          <match url="^habbo-imaging/avatar/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
        <rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatar Image 2">
          <match url="^habbo-imaging/avatarimage/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?username={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
        <rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatar Head">
          <match url="^habbo-imaging/head/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/head.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>
XAMPP
Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^habbo-imaging/badge/(.*).gif$ ./habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge=$1
1. How can i change the rewrite rule
2. i dont have a map habbo-imaging

Reactions: x3p

jay1243124

Feb 18, 2017
hello I need some help, I have plus emu with revcms latest UI, I have a sso exploit and users are able to gain access to owner accounts, i am aware that this fix has already been covered in the past by Sledmore, Damian and others helpful tutorials, unfortunately I am not as experienced as others are, as far as I am aware you need visual studio to be able to get to where you need to replace the codes, however i have no exp with visual or how to use it to get to the location to replace this code, i would really appreciate any help to get this resolved, thanks for your time.

Vicklo

Feb 4, 2017
FIXED - BY USING AUTH FIX
In first instance my hotel worked fine, now I came back and I get errors in my Emu.

What should I fix?
10:44:43 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.FormatException: De indeling van de invoertekenreeks is onjuist.
bij System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
bij System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
bij System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:regel 87
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:regel 400
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:regel 158
bij Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:regel 100

Last edited:

NielsBE

Feb 8, 2017
In first instance my hotel worked fine, now I came back and I get errors in my Emu.

What should I fix?
10:44:43 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.FormatException: De indeling van de invoertekenreeks is onjuist.
bij System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
bij System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
bij System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:regel 87
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:regel 400
bij Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:regel 158
bij Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:regel 100
Maybe zijn de invoertekenreeks fout, kan je in het hotel of niet?

How can i fix the group badges?

Vicklo

Feb 4, 2017
@NielsBE I can not enter my hotel

FIX group badge: Add this to your .htaccess:

Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^swf/habbo-imaging/badge/(.*).gif$ ./swf/habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge=$1

(this let the badges show in top right of room)

Dion

Feb 27, 2017
149113a8c06099ba08040970b148fde9.gif

idk if you are aware of this XD

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
149113a8c06099ba08040970b148fde9.gif

idk if you are aware of this XD

Yeah, the issue is the ball wants to shoot 6 spaces - but rebound isn't coded, so it tries to go backwards instead. Working on the rebound etc, should hopefully have a better football in a week or so. Pushed it to the back of the list for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread