Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

Feel free to post your PlusEMU issues here, and myself or a member of the community may try to help you out.

Issues that are posted at this are given the most attention, by me at-least.

Last edited:

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
Hey i have this problem where people can't use wired, if you double click on it or select "use" it doesnt open something.
Run these queries. This is something which is answered many times in this thread, so please keep an eye on it.
Code:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');

Carlito

Jul 2, 2015
Run these queries. This is something which is answered many times in this thread, so please keep an eye on it.
Code:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');

Thanks, i saw that already but the question whas different then mine so i thought it may be a different problem.

Since i have run these queries my client disconnects when loading, although the emulator doesnt give errors and when i look in the console it doesn't say anything either
SET@@global.sql_mode='';
Then run the sql query @aqilws gave you

UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0; UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');

Last edited:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Here's some of the error log:

EDIT: Oops, I thought it merged but someone commented before me. This belongs to my post above the above comment^

Bekmezci

Sep 14, 2011
When i update the figuredata :

ej62mv

Any help ??

Tony Wolf

Oct 6, 2011
Hello.. Can somebody help me..
how can i edit emulator to utf-8? Also change encoding in emulator to utf8 what i need change on emu, so they save everyone on other language or whatever..

Last edited:

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
The productdata file is used to describe the name and title of a furniture for the catalog, but the text of objects which are placed in your room are read from the furnidata.xml. I want to use the productdata file for the name and description of each furniture when they are placed in a room. Is this possible?
Anyone who knows if this is possible?

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
My client stops at 76% and in debug mode it stops at SSOTicket packet then redirects me to my production folder. Does anyone else have this problem? @Sle

Screenshot of Problem:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
My client stops at 76% and in debug mode it stops at SSOTicket packet then redirects me to my production folder. Does anyone else have this problem? @Sle

Screenshot of Problem:
Does your CMS have the exploit fixed? If so, revert it to the original. If you need help, PM me.

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
Hello.. Can somebody help me..
how can i edit emulator to utf-8? Also change encoding in emulator to utf8 what , so they save everyone on other language or whatever..

send your client.php there

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
  var habboName = "{username}";
  var habboReqPath = "{url}";
  var habboStaticFilePath = "https://images.habbo.com/habboweb/{web_build}/web-gallery";
  var habboImagerUrl = "https://www.habbo.com/habbo-imaging/";
  var habboPartner = "";
  var habboDefaultClientPopupUrl = "{url}/client";
  window.name = "ClientWnd";
  if (typeof HabboClient != "undefined") { HabboClient.windowName = "ClientWnd"; }
</script>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
              <title>{hotelname} &#8226; Client</title>
      <script type="text/javascript" src="{URL}/app/tpl/skins/{skin}/js/swfobject.js"></script>
      <link type="text/css" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/{skin}/css/Client.css" rel="stylesheet">
      <script type="text/javascript">
          var BaseUrl = "{swf_folder}/";
          var flashvars =
          {

"client.allow.cross.domain" : "1",
              "client.notify.cross.domain" : "0",
              "connection.info.host" : "{server_ip}",
              "connection.info.port" : "{server_port}",
              "site.url" : "{url}",
              "url.prefix" : "{url}",
              "client.reload.url" : "{url}/client",
              "client.fatal.error.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
              "client.connection.failed.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
              "external.variables.txt" : "{external_vars}",
              "external.texts.txt" : "{external_texts}",
              "productdata.load.url" : "{product_data}",
              "furnidata.load.url" : "{furni_data}",
              "external.figurepartlist.txt" : "{figure_data}",
              "external.override.texts.txt" : "{override_texts}",
              "external.override.variables.txt" : "{override_vars}",
              "use.sso.ticket" : "1",
              "sso.ticket" : "{sso}",
              "client.starting.revolving" : "Dial-up users, prepare to wait!/Frank.. I think you broke it/For science, you monster/Loading funny message... please wait./Would you like fries with that?/Follow the yellow duck./Time is just an illusion./Are we there yet?!/I like your t-shirt./Look left. Look right. Blink twice. Ta da!/It\'s not you, it\'s me./Shhh! I\'m trying to think here./Loading pixel universe.",
              "processlog.enabled" : "0",
              "flash.client.url" : BaseUrl,
              "flash.client.origin" : "popup",
              "external.figurepartlist.txt" : "{figure_data}",
              "nux.lobbies.enabled" : "true"

};
          var params =
          {
              "base" : BaseUrl + "/",
              "allowScriptAccess" : "always",
              "menu" : "false"
          };
          swfobject.embedSWF(BaseUrl + "Habbo.swf", "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0", "{swf_folder}/expressInstall.swf", flashvars, params, null);
        </script>

</head>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="https://quasar.shoutca.st/system/streaminfo.js"></script>
<body>

@Tony Wolf

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Anyone know a fix for the 59% disconnection? Everything is linked up correctly and there's no errors on the emulator or dev console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread