Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

Feel free to post your PlusEMU issues here, and myself or a member of the community may try to help you out.

Issues that are posted at this are given the most attention, by me at-least.

Last edited:

Paylee

Feb 8, 2017
Hi Sledmore. I have heard that the PlusEMU Build-3 will be out on friday, is that true? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capitanoo

Jan 24, 2015
Hi,

Got a (for users game-breaking) bugg, will add it up in the bugg-list when I am awake tomorrow morning.

Imagine having a floor furniture of 2x2 with the stack height of 0.00. When you put a divider/gate or another furniture on the floor every user can walk on it. Apparently it only counts the floor as the height and as the walkable furni and not the gate/divider which is on it. Can't explain better then this I guess. Sometimes mini-games or events get broken because of this bugg, because you can glitch through a gate or divider.

By the way, always great to see new work from you @Sledmore.

Chenaho

Feb 9, 2016
Setting up a CMS for this, possibly for release. But can't seem to get the client to load. No errors in the console log on Chrome, (Stuck at 76%) @Sledmore

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Setting up a CMS for this, possibly for release. But can't seem to get the client to load. No errors in the console log on Chrome, (Stuck at 76%) @Sledmore

Is your SSO ticket long enough (15 characters)? Also, hit f12 in your browser (if on Windows & Chrome) and screenshot both the network and Console tab.

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
The productdata file is used to describe the name and title of a furniture for the catalog, but the text of objects which are placed in your room are read from the furnidata.xml. I want to use the productdata file for the name and description of each furniture when they are placed in a room. Is this possible?

Qonflict

Nov 1, 2014
How can u set a home_room for all users?
When I put a default and update the users table with the query UPDATE users SET home_room = 'ID' and go back inside the client, the table just resets back to 0

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
How can u set a home_room for all users?
When I put a default and update the users table with the query UPDATE users SET home_room = 'ID' and go back inside the client, the table just resets back to 0

Make sure your emulator isn't on while you're doing it, you might also have to design users table > click home_room > change 0 to your room ID.

RussianRoman

Feb 19, 2017
I tried updating my production and swfs and now I'm getting an error when I run the emu.
eha896
I understand there's a table missing or whatever it says, but I'm not sure how I go about sorting it. Any help would be great!

I tried updating my production and swfs and now I'm getting an error when I run the emu.
eha896
I understand there's a table missing or whatever it says, but I'm not sure how I go about sorting it. Any help would be great!

icecafe

Jan 12, 2017
Two problems.
1. How do I disable the ability to buy an item in bulk. I added diamond bar to my hotel and I noticed if you buy in bulk you will get some for free.
2. How do I stop the lag when someone purchases large amount of furni from the cata?

aqilws

Sep 8, 2011
Hey! Having issues with :givebadge Commands.
When I say :givebadge <username> a whisper that says given badge successfully appears however the badge was not added into my/user inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread