Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

Feel free to post your PlusEMU issues here, and myself or a member of the community may try to help you out.

Issues that are posted at this are given the most attention, by me at-least.

Last edited:

NielsBE

Feb 8, 2017
Hello, Ive an bugg. See the pictures!

Please answer if you know how to fix
broken2.png

broken.png

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
Hello, Ive an bugg. See the pictures!

Please answer if you know how to fix
broken2.png

broken.png
i believe that fix is on *****. scroll down and youll see it

Does anyone know a solution? I've been following my knowledge all files modified but nowhere '' plusemu.dev '' it or should it be modified anywhere in the emulator?

did you edit both external_variables and external_override_variables? dont forget to replace all the habbo.com links in the variables too. try clearing your cache and restarting the emu :)

NielsBE

Feb 8, 2017
i dont work, can you explan what i have to do

did you edit both external_variables and external_override_variables? dont forget to replace all the habbo.com links in the variables too. try clearing your cache and restarting the emu :)
i dont work, can you explan what i have to do?

NielsBE

Feb 8, 2017
CAn you explain how to do that?

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
Its on a VPS

Can you show it with a vid or something?.

i believe this is the fix for that but im not 100% so if not please forgive me but follow this

1. open up vps start menu
2. control panel of the vps
3. clock, language and region
4. change the date time or number format
5. additional settings
6. make sure the first box that says decimal symbol is a dot symbol and not a comma and save

then restart emu and clear cache

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
I mean this

that is an odd error. honestly you are better off using the latest plusemu. the one youre using is really outdated. i know you are using it from a tutorial so if u want the latest plusemu with the new catalogue, more commands and new furni then i can set u up it for free if u want?

I mean this

actually if u gave yourself a badge and u havent received then u probably have to reload the client

Nielsbeee

Feb 4, 2017
that is an odd error. honestly you are better off using the latest plusemu. the one youre using is really outdated. i know you are using it from a tutorial so if u want the latest plusemu with the new catalogue, more commands and new furni then i can set u up it for free if u want?

actually if u gave yourself a badge and u havent received then u probably have to reload the client
Can You send the New version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread