Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

Feel free to post your PlusEMU issues here, and myself or a member of the community may try to help you out.

Issues that are posted at this are given the most attention, by me at-least.

Last edited:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Try using as a few people have had issues with other SWF decompilers saying it's corrupt when it's not.

localhostxpxd

Jan 24, 2017
0cc2945630cb4de3b1da1d94a3c03338.png
diamonds?

Dan3212

Mar 30, 2016
Is it possible badges aint working? Because I can't give myself a badge true the give command and i can't get a badge trough database

Have you got data in your badge_definitions table? That might be the problem you're trying to solve.

If not then post. (If you are unaware, if you are trying to give yourself your very own badge you imported, add it to your badge_definitions table)

Epicrobzer

Feb 11, 2017
Have you got data in your badge_definitions table? That might be the problem you're trying to solve.

If not then post. (If you are unaware, if you are trying to give yourself your very own badge you imported, add it to your badge_definitions table)
this was the problem indeed, fixed it :)

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
i have this..
(SCREEN)

nothing is loading... kinda wierd? right?

external_variables...

i have the same..
I did set up the emulator and all when developing on my CMS, and it seems I have the same issue, could be the swfs or some error in the items in the database, I don't really know.

Paylee

Feb 8, 2017
After adding the pet interaction stuff from developement, then I get this error; ItemData does not contain a definition for BehaviourData and no extension method accepting a first argument of type could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
Hey @Sledmore I was on the client last night with #Release1 it was fully working perfectly fine but then when I came back on it the next day (Not changed or messed with anything) and when I loaded it, it doesn't go past 76% and I get a critical exception with this below!:

Code:
Bug during user login: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 89
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 178
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 108
Could it be a bug with your SSOTicket Patch? cause like I said above it was working perfectly fine the day before, it's very strange.

Bjork

Feb 7, 2012
Nop, seems to be an issue with the value of
Code:
RoomBlockingEnabled = Convert.ToInt32(Row["room_blocking_disabled"].ToString());
on RoomData.cs:89

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
RoomBlockingEnabled = Convert.ToInt32(Row["room_blocking_disabled"].ToString());
This piece of code makes no sense. Was probably an accident. I assume RoomBlockingEnabled is a boolean. So change that to:
PHP:
RoomBlockingEnabled = PlusEnvironment.EnumToBool(Row["room_blocking_disabled"].ToString());

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
This piece of code makes no sense. Was probably an accident. I assume RoomBlockingEnabled is a boolean. So change that to:
PHP:
RoomBlockingEnabled = PlusEnvironment.EnumToBool(Row["room_blocking_disabled"].ToString());
That didn't work, I fixed it, for some reason there was no value for room_blocking_disabled so I put it to 0 in rooms table and it's working now. I only created a room and it put a no value instead of 0 or 1, it must not have a default value in db or emulator must not set it.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
That didn't work, I fixed it, for some reason there was no value for room_blocking_disabled so I put it to 0 in rooms table and it's working now. I only created a room and it put a no value instead of 0 or 1, it must not have a default value in db or emulator must not set it.
Ohhh it uses 0 and 1. Thought it would use True/False

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread