1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

PlusEMU Help & Support

Discussion in 'Habbo Help & Support' started by Sledmore, Feb 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterJiq

MasterJiq Member

Thanks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 9, 2017 ---
    Hello, do someone know how to make staff avatar who make :eventalert show in the alert ? Tried a lot from thread on devbest. Not working :(

2. yoyok

yoyok Member

We can't help you to make your CMS work with this. Everyone almost use different CMS's, i advise you to change some query's, and check errors to make it work.

It's already released here on Devbest. Use the search function. Need help to add it on Visual studio? Just drop your Skype in PM, i'll help you.

3. Zaka

Zaka Programmer

Well this is the wrong thread for that. The CMS needs to follow the structure of Emu and not the other way around. The emulator is basically the game, everything else needs to adapt.

Qonflict and Primax like this.
  4. MasterJiq

MasterJiq Member

Yes @yoyok I have been used the release. not working

5. Aizzy

Aizzy New Member

Normally a user when he is absent the effect of inactive is applied on him to show that he is not there, but does not have a certain time that he can be absent or he can stay there for as long as he wants, which hinders others Users in games, events, and others who do not have control of the room owner or even a staff member, would greatly help if implemented a certain time that the user could be absent and he be expelled from the room or even disconnected

6. Paylee

Paylee Member

I have changed my navigator a little, and therefore I'd like to ask, if there is a way to increase the number of shown rooms in the category ''Most Popular Rooms'' to for example 25 rooms. Because right now, there can only be shown up to 12 rooms.

7. yoyok

yoyok Member

Change IdleTime if you want a user get kicked out the room at the given time. Remember, the room owner will not be kicked out his own room for being afk.

Look at the Navigator open it with visual studio, you can change the default to increase it from 12 rooms to like + 25 rooms.

8. Epicrobzer

Epicrobzer New Member

[ Want to see this link? Register ! ]

How do I fix these 2 things?

9. Paylee

Paylee Member

Look at the Navigator open it with visual studio, you can change the default to increase it from 12 rooms to like + 25 rooms.[/QUOTE]
    I looked everywhere. Didn't found.

10. yoyok

yoyok Member

I'm going to help you to the right way.

Open NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer.cs.
    Search for:
    Code:
    public NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer(string Category, string Data, ICollection<SearchResultList> SearchResultLists, GameClient Session, int GoBack = 1, int FetchLimit = 12)
    Change it to:
    Code:
    public NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer(string Category, string Data, ICollection<SearchResultList> SearchResultLists, GameClient Session, int GoBack = 1, int FetchLimit = 25)

11. Paylee

Paylee Member

You're the man! Thanks a lot dude. Mind sending me a PM? Can't send PM due to I don't have 25 posts.

12. yoyok

yoyok Member

If you've more questions, you can ask it here, than also other people can fix there problems.

13. Paylee

Paylee Member

All right, thank you. Well I had a developer who did some stuff, that I don't have a clue of. However, this emulator error keeps coming 24/7, pretty annoying. Any chance you know how to fix?

Code:
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
       at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
       at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUserManager.OnCycle() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SabboEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUserManager.cs:line 937

14. Meap

Meap Don't need glasses if you C#

@Sledmore not sure if you finished the group badge parts or not, im guessing not because its calling for getgroupmanager but in your commit you deleted the groupmanager file but its trying to do like GetGroupManager().BadgeBases and whatnot but obviously it wont work because those names don't exist, just guessing you maybe missed something by accident or its not finished as of right now

15. Sledmore

Sledmore Chaturbate Livestreamer FindRetros Moderator

Hey,

You sure? Seems to be there for me?

(Keep in mind that this is the dev branch, group stuff should be good to copy, but be cautious with moderation stuff, should finish the moderation stuff tomorrow).

16. Meap

ah yeah, some reason it wasnt showing the new one , I don't plan on like rebulding the solution until you move it to the master commit anyway because that way I know you're happy with what you've coded @Sledmore

Sledmore likes this.
  17. Sledmore

Sledmore Chaturbate Livestreamer FindRetros Moderator

I was hoping to do this today, but a couple other things popped up. Should hopefully have that done tomorrow, will be re-coding trading too!

Badges should be good to copy, I think the next few changes will be mainly refactoring, and finding other potential weak areas/exploitable areas.

yoyok and HDN like this.
  18. Meap

sounds good, I just add stuff from dev as you go along but dont actually use it all publicly until its committed into master

19. Epicrobzer

Epicrobzer New Member

How can I add diamonds as a currency?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 12, 2017 ---
    Anyone got a habbo.swf which I can edit? The one in the download is corrupted as far as I know

20. JynX

JynX Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Screenie of the "corrupted" SWF? As I've used it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.