Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

Feel free to post your PlusEMU issues here, and myself or a member of the community may try to help you out.

Issues that are posted at this are given the most attention, by me at-least.

Last edited:

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Hello, do someone know how do I fix this, I just closed the folder explorer ( I think ) that can add folder, classes ?
T8FRT71.png

I mean solution explorer

Goldenn

Oct 21, 2011
I tried the version 2 and this error came out when i'm using my own figuredata in extra folder. It was fine on version 1.

Code:
2017-02-19 13:28:57,756 ERROR - Plus.PlusEnvironment >> Fatal error during startup: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Plus.Core.FigureData.FigureDataManager.Init() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Core\FigureData\FigureDataManager.cs:line 67
   at Plus.PlusEnvironment.Initialize() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\PlusEnvironment.cs:line 143
2017-02-19 13:28:57,756 ERROR - Plus.PlusEnvironment >> Press a key to exit

Baloe20xd

Feb 26, 2016
Does anyone know a solution? I've been following my knowledge all files modified but nowhere '' plusemu.dev '' it or should it be modified anywhere in the emulator?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Does anyone know a solution? I've been following my knowledge all files modified but nowhere '' plusemu.dev '' it or should it be modified anywhere in the emulator?

Well, I highly doubt your domain is plusemu.dev. Change all the links from plusemu.dev --> to your URL

I placed a wired in a room, then restart the emulator. Now I get this error whenever I try and enter that room, any rooms without wired can be entered. @Sledmore

You must be registered for see images attach

Not sure if this is any help, but when you place wired; this is what happens.

Last edited:

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Well, I highly doubt your domain is plusemu.dev. Change all the links from plusemu.dev --> to your URL

I placed a wired in a room, then restart the emulator. Now I get this error whenever I try and enter that room, any rooms without wired can be entered. @Sledmore

Not sure if this is any help, but when you place wired; this is what happens.

I had the same issue, just copy the id's from wired_id to behaviour_data in the furniture table for each wired item.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Also, a new error. Whenever you search an offline user in the navigator, you get an error.

EDIT: I forgot to include the error log, here it is:

7c7fb487e1c243b88533ad3bb1d1a633.jpeg

I had the same issue, just copy the id's from wired_id to behaviour_data in the furniture table for each wired item.
Just like this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread