Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

Feel free to post your PlusEMU issues here, and myself or a member of the community may try to help you out.

Issues that are posted at this are given the most attention, by me at-least.

Last edited:

Paul92161

Mar 19, 2017
I was trying to update my production 2016 to 2017 but the hotel sticks at 76%. we use plusEMU, anyone know some issues that why it sticks there? thank you

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Some group icons don't work, anyone got a fix?

f2d7a3832dc940d092a9ae5d8030c619.png

olamundo

Mar 2, 2017
21:45:31 - [ERROR] Fatal error during startup: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
em Plus.Core.FigureData.FigureDataManager.Init() na C:\Users\User\Desktop\Plus Emulator - Release 2\Emulator Source\Core\FigureData\FigureDataManager.cs:linha 67
em Plus.PlusEnvironment.Initialize() na C:\Users\User\Desktop\Plus Emulator - Release 2\Emulator Source\PlusEnvironment.cs:linha 143

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I'm looking to change the ranks on who can edit room ads. I found this post but it doesn't exist in the new version of Plus, anyone got an idea?
"room_item_save_branding_items", however you'd have to modify a line. In "SetObjectDataEvent":

Replace:
PHP:
if (!Room.CheckRights(Session, true) || !Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasRight("room_item_save_branding_items"))
                return;
With:
PHP:
if (!Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasRight("room_item_save_branding_items"))
                return;
Turns out the file is called SaveBrandingItemEvent.cs :rolleyes: fix is above if anybody wants it!

Last edited:

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Hey i need help i use @Sledmore latest Release which is Release 2 and the problem is all wired doesnt works? Help would be appreciated

Code:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');

TheNotorious

Im dying slowly.
Oct 4, 2014
Group members: faces dont load at all.. and there is no way not to do with whether or not they have already changed the outfit ....

DragonJad

Apr 4, 2017
@Sledmore
Greetings,
I've come across this help thread seeing as my SWFs seem to be incorrectly linked (as someone has mentioned in the above posts with regards to avatar / furni is not showing up in the hotel)
I am running EMUPLUS Release 2 with PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173.
I'm not using port forwarding yet. Only wish to try it on localhost before getting any domains involved.

Are you able to point out where it's going wrong in the external_variables.txt?
Any help is greatly appreciated... I've been trawling through the XML myself for 2 days but have had no luck finding the line causing the issue.

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
@Sledmore
Greetings,
I've come across this help thread seeing as my SWFs seem to be incorrectly linked (as someone has mentioned in the above posts with regards to avatar / furni is not showing up in the hotel)
I am running EMUPLUS Release 2 with PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173.
I'm not using port forwarding yet. Only wish to try it on localhost before getting any domains involved.

Are you able to point out where it's going wrong in the external_variables.txt?
Any help is greatly appreciated... I've been trawling through the XML myself for 2 days but have had no luck finding the line causing the issue.
Post your external vars and overrides

DragonJad

Apr 4, 2017
Post your external vars and overrides
I have overwritten them with the ones which I have initially received from the PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173 and it appears to have solved the trick with the avatar not loading in the hotel.

However, now the following issue has appeared:
Clicking on a furni in the catalogue results in getting disconnected from the hotel.
Going into a room with furni results in getting disconnected from the hotel.
There is no error log on the Emulator console.

Apparently I am running an out of date Emulator with a too high production code?
Plus Emulator: 3.4.3.0
PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173

Do I need a more up-to-date version of the Emulator?

Attachments

• external_variables.txt
    251 KB · Views: 4
  • external_override_variables.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 3

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
I have overwritten them with the ones which I have initially received from the PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173 and it appears to have solved the trick with the avatar not loading in the hotel.

However, now the following issue has appeared:
Clicking on a furni in the catalogue results in getting disconnected from the hotel.
Going into a room with furni results in getting disconnected from the hotel.
There is no error log on the Emulator console.

Apparently I am running an out of date Emulator with a too high production code?
Plus Emulator: 3.4.3.0
PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173

Do I need a more up-to-date version of the Emulator?
just use all the updated files from here?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I have downloaded Release 1 & the PROD version in that thread, uploaded the SQL database to localhost, but still no joy.
What else could it be?
What do you mean still no joy? You're obviously doing it wrong. If you explain to us what's actually not working then we might be able to assist you.

DragonJad

Apr 4, 2017
What do you mean still no joy? You're obviously doing it wrong. If you explain to us what's actually not working then we might be able to assist you.
When the client has loaded, the catalogue furni does not load (when you click on one of them it disconnects), the pictures / images are not loading.
This is the contents of my htdocs folder:
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the swf folder:

This is Emulator Source:

bin > Debug > Config.ini has been modified to this:

This is my config.php
app > manangement > config.php

Attached are the 2 external variables.txt & external_override_variables.txt