Local Gaming Repack (Multiple servers pre-setup ready to play) NOOB FRIENDLY //nitro/arcturus/customs/flash/shockwave/

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I'm quite bothered how my server "Kepler" is bundled into this release. The reason is because Kepler still gets updates and I'd rather people download it from one place, and not run an old outdated version - which has a known exploit, mind you.

Despite that, I'm honoured it is included regardless.

Purewinter

Sep 6, 2012
I'm quite bothered how my server "Kepler" is bundled into this release. The reason is because Kepler still gets updates and I'd rather people download it from one place, and not run an old outdated version - which has a known exploit, mind you.

Despite that, I'm honoured it is included regardless.
Hey mate my bad im sorry,
im happy to remove the post.

I didnt think it being outdated or having an exploit would matter so much since my repack was purely aimed at single player use on localhost only for people who cant figure out how to setup a server themselves since i myself had alot of trouble and paid someone to make this setup for me and then shared it.

PM me if your opinion.
Thanks mate

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Hey mate my bad im sorry,
im happy to remove the post.

I didnt think it being outdated or having an exploit would matter so much since my repack was purely aimed at single player use on localhost only for people who cant figure out how to setup a server themselves since i myself had alot of trouble and paid someone to make this setup for me and then shared it.

PM me if your opinion.
Thanks mate
No please don't remove it, I was just rambling honestly. I would like you to link to where they can update Kepler if they wish (here ) - that'd be helpful for everyone!

Purewinter

Sep 6, 2012
No please don't remove it, I was just rambling honestly. I would like you to link to where they can update Kepler if they wish (here ) - that'd be helpful for everyone!
Awesome thank you! Ive updated the posting and hopefully made it a bit more clear for anyone setting it up :)

Aced2021

May 15, 2021
Are you having plans of creating a HTML5 Kepler version? if it's not impossible ofcourse.

TheGamingCat

Mar 27, 2022
Well thankyou!

i have a bug i think? my diamons are not working and i have no idea how to fix it? can u help me
Post automatically merged:

Hi!
I have a question. how van i acces the .nitro files, and how can i change the prise of items in the store. i want diamond removed

can you help me? well i hope:)

loves me

$config['diamonds'] = "100000"; but is says i have none in the game ?

Last edited:

Purewinter

Sep 6, 2012
Well thankyou!

i have a bug i think? my diamons are not working and i have no idea how to fix it? can u help me
Post automatically merged:

Hi!
I have a question. how van i acces the .nitro files, and how can i change the prise of items in the store. i want diamond removed

can you help me? well i hope:)

loves me

$config['diamonds'] = "100000"; but is says i have none in the game ?
open the mysql database at to change user diamond amount or item prices

tharintharin

Nov 21, 2022
Emulador>java -jar Habbo-3.0.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

why be like this ?

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
Emulador>java -jar Habbo-3.0.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

why be like this ?
Make sure your file is named Habbo-3.0.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar. Edit your start.bat file by opening it within notepad if the file name doesn't match the Habbo-(version) .jar file that is in the same folder as your start.bat. Make sure you change " Habbo-3.0.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar" to the 3.0.0 to the correct numbers and save the notepad then try clicking the start.bat.

R3tr0

Jan 20, 2023
Hi guys! could someone who downloaded the post file re-upload it here in a comment? Unfortunately the post link has expired...

Users who are viewing this thread