How'd your username come to be?

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I was looking for a name for my project and came across a project name generator. It firstly came up with Goats PHP then it came up with 'Magenta Project'. Loved the word Magenta then I added z to it = zMagenta.

Meteor

Habbo Graphics Designer º
Dec 3, 2012
Well when I joined retros back in 08 I had nooby names so I finally thought to think for a while and Meteor poped up in my head I think I was wathcing t.v, but that is how I got my name Meteor

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
The name I wanted was taken ("Dan") so I just added an 'n' to the end because I'm not the best at thinking of other usernames.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I felt like making my name different from my other ideas, and for some strange reason I was thinking about making my own country LOL

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
Oh so where did my sexy username come from?
Well, long story..
I was talking to some ignorant twat while registering on Obbo Sledmores old hotel... And then ding. Ignorance became. I'm thinking of changing it tbh.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
ON/T: My second name is Reed and I thought it would be cool to add a 'z' on the end. About it really!

OF/T:mad:Ignorance, you probably should change it to be honest, you could get a better username.

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
ON/T: My second name is Reed and I thought it would be cool to add a 'z' on the end. About it really!

OF/T:mad:Ignorance, you probably should change it to be honest, you could get a better username.
Eh, Ikr... I want something original any suggestions?laff

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
My username before this one was "Invalid" but I thought it was too common and is basically a word you'd find in the dictionary so it would be taken in a lot of places and I wanted a name that I could register for almost everything.

I originally was going for "Lepussi" but I thought it might have been a bit too rude for some websites so mass'd my Skype list and came up with "Lepos" and 's all good, had it till today - Been almost a year with this username I think!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Well My Old Usernames Was YoWesty.
My Nickname is Westy my Second Name is Westgarth
And a lot of people uster say Yo Westy so i came up with YoWesty.

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
My development team name is PuriSoft so about 9 years ago I took the "Puri" and added 'dee' at the end randomly.

Users who are viewing this thread