How'd your username come to be?

Rossco

Sep 2, 2011
Well, My real name is Ross Coleman, and people in my school usually call me "Rossco" so I use the name on a lot of forums, and retros.

Kalcor

May 5, 2012
Well, when I FIRST started programming and shit, I used the name "Kye" but then someone called me Kalcor, for some reason it stuck to me, and I started using "Kalcor"

Wesleigh

Hi.
Dec 30, 2011
It doesn't need to explain anything because my Devbest name is GohanSSJ and there is nothing wrong with it other then that I'm a huge fan of Dragon Ball Z clearly.

Well, the whole point of the thread is asking about why you chose your username.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Makes more sense , I've chosen this name because I've always liked Dragon Ball Z and some people consider me as a imposer of Benjamin which is wrong because I've always had this name and before that i had some Habbo-tardish names.

Kalcor:

There ain't no arguments don't know what your talking about.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
my first name is "Jay" and I was co-owner at touch and when I created my devbest I just combined Jay and Touch :) JayTouch

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
Not sure if mine is posted on here, however, my name is a name of a Black Eyed Pea's album, and it's a mixture of a Funky Elephant. Elephunk..

90s > Present
Jun 18, 2012
Easy, I love the 90's.. The shows, movies, games, and etc. Not to mention I'm a 90's kid.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Absterge means cleanliness, but im dirty all the time( if you get the joke ;) ) hence why contrast

ChiefKeef

Mar 23, 2014
I'm a rapper and usually get called the white ChiefKeef so use this name on forum's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dono

Apr 21, 2014
I always have loved the Folk singer Donovan, so yeah....

donovan.jpg

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
I thought to myself... 'Zed' and I was like wow that'd be a cool name, but it needs to sound more distinguishing... 'Zeddicus' OMG DAS IT MAYN DAS MOST DEFINITELY IT

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
I Used it Because :
1. Arab.al = Bcoz i'm arab
2. Idk what the Al is. So yh i added the Al to make it unique >;)

Users who are viewing this thread