How long does Habbo have left?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Excuse me, "developers" that know what they're doing? No offense, but played all the three hotels. Never seen more inmature staff.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
and what does that have to do with "developers"?

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I love it how everyone thinks Habbo will die before retros do, come on people.

Last edited:

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
What a shame Habbo is closing down. I met some of my best friends from Habbo itself. I think retros would still go on. It would be pretty awesome for a company to make something like it, maybe even push the whole roleplaying experience. New pixals, furniture! An actual real roleplaying community instead of a trolling shitty retro.

Who wants to stand around in rooms? Spend a fortune on furni and VIP when they can have a purpose of playing.

Ka3

Nov 19, 2017
In my opinion I would say Habbo has a lot more time because people who have been playing Habbo for years which is most of the players are addicted to Habbo so they won't plan on leaving anytime soon

Let me put this blunt to you, 3 years.
They have way more than 3 years

HabbPEE

Oct 2, 2017
Not long I am thinking - when I sign in nobody is own

I have to even plead with good mates on the game to chiill over there!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Interesting. This thread is over 2 years old, and we're still alive and kicking well, probably just as active as we were during making this thread.

It's interesting how we're not yet dead, give it another couple years.

I will add that, Habboon has hit 1,000 for the first time this year, last weekend. We used to hit that everyday, it's taken almost a year to actually hit it. So we're definitely, dying, however our activity is so damn high right now.

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
Interesting. This thread is over 2 years old, and we're still alive and kicking well, probably just as active as we were during making this thread.

I will add that, Habboon has hit 1,000 for the first time this year, last weekend. We used to hit that everyday, it's taken almost a year to actually hit it. So we're definitely, dying, however our activity is so damn high right now.
The hard part will be to save certain scenes, like. The Swedish scene doesn't have many years left unless someone very skilled and experienced manage to get new players to actually like Habbo for what it is.

Brazil, Spain, US etc will probably not die until flash gets deprecated.

HabbPEE

Oct 2, 2017
If it died 2moz not many ( a few may-be) would shed a tear but not many now I think

At one stage it was so "it/wannabe", but not now lol i feel

Just look at people's attempts to keep other Forums connected with habbo and other gaming going - that ended in no avail

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

The Dutch hotel is also quite a small player. I think they don't even have 50% of the users Habboon has. However when I went back online after a long time about a week ago, I also noticed they had an activity spike. Might have been due to holiday's, but it's interesting to see.

Users who are viewing this thread