How long does Habbo have left?

TheCanadian

Jordan behind you ;P
Mar 21, 2011
I guess we all grown out of it & moved on with our reality life & etc.. Habbo is doing very less to catch the young generations that are putting interests in the online gaming world, as some of you had mentioned, it's advertising but not enough like where some of these younger viewers might be..

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
As we all know, Habbo have been hitting no-where near the numbers of people that it used to, back when I played in 2007-2009. With the closure of several of their foriegn hotels in the past few years, could we see an end to Habbo in the (near) future? Will retros remain after Habbo if indeed it does close? As a user who no longer plays Habbo or Retros because "i've grown out of it" - will more leave Habbo than join?

I remember a time when Habbo(.com) used to have celebs on it, live Q&A's with them and people used to queue for hours for it. 20,000 users online at these times at 10,000 normally.. Now it struggles to even hit 10,000.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on whether Habbo has a lengthy time period left or it'll close in the near future.
2020 will be the end of habbo aswell as the world, mark my words because doomsday is coming

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
This thread is stupid. How many previous threads have there been in the past few years stating that Habbo Retros were going to die? Dozens.

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
I think, if habbo closes, other FREE retros will get more users. Because, it's better than having a limit on a game like Habbo. So, other little Retros might get more bigger in my opinion.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Tbh i Think habbo will die in 1-3 years but, retros will continue in some way for at least a year or more after habbo dies. and @TheCanadian i agree to what you said.:cool:

Dawg

Jun 17, 2016
- Habbo won't last long if they hold on to these updates.
- Habbo wil last longer if they change and make it better than it is right now.

Klaskeren

Aug 15, 2016
Here in Denmark, we have a hotel who were larger than the actual hotel in numbers. The danish Habbo struggled to reach 500 players online, while Sjovt(danish retro) were able to hit 1k almost daily.

We're working on a relaunch of our own retro, and we expect more than hundreds of people online, because Habbo is super popular here in Denmark, even though the hotel closed.

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
I'd give it another year. I quit when they announced gambling was banned. And they made a bunch of stupid, unnecessary changes too.

LeComet

Retaliation 3
Jun 26, 2016
Habbo will lost a long while longer, although yes it has gone downhill it's still Habbo. But I guess once it has gone, unless someone creates new user interfaces and what not retro's will also die slowly, that or remain outdated.

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
I personally expect that Habbo Hotel will shut down in 3-4 years. I imagine that Retros will live on, but when you have retros giving out free credits/etc, there really isn't any competition.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I personally expect that Habbo Hotel will shut down in 3-4 years. I imagine that Retros will live on, but when you have retros giving out free credits/etc, there really isn't any competition.
Retros are what made Habbo, Habbo still has more players on it than most retros. If anything, IMO retros will die before habbo.

heath1

Nov 19, 2016
It'll die, most games do,but tbh you are right.I remember going on habbo and it had like 19,872 users online. Now it struggles to hit 4,000 it would appear.Sad days for the habbo users.
It might have been seen as a phase for some or maybe other things such as the constant updates making it far from the simplistic game it used to be

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
And how is that FR fault? Not at all, the retros and Habbo have been dying for a little now, only the big ones such as boon, fresh and fatal and such will actually gain users just based on the fact of how long they've been open & active developers who know what they're doing. Retros and habbo are dying like said before for reasons not to do with FR.

Excuse me, "developers" that know what they're doing? No offense, but played all the three hotels. Never seen more inmature staff.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread