How long does Habbo have left?

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Honestly Sulake would be wise to follow in Jagex's footsteps and make an old school Habbo. If they created the old school client, the old school site, and just polled on what updates get added to the game they could keep Habbo alive theoretically forever.

oxideko

Jan 10, 2014
Honestly Habbo is going to last until it's not profitable anymore. With the backing of sulake they could keep it running forever if they really wanted to but the second they stop making profit for a while they'll probably shut it down and release something else.

Habbo in general, including its retros will die in let's say... 3 or 5 years max.
Retro's will always be around, Especially with alot of small close knit communitys. It might be harder to find new ones but they'll be there.

AdamT10

May 25, 2018
Played habbo for the first time in years, full of fansite games and just boosting. Not near what it used to be

Habright

Aug 4, 2018
They never listened to the players and what they would like to see, that was inevitably why retros' where created and why Sulake went down the pipes. It's a shame really, but I think that retros will continue to endure.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
They never listened to the players and what they would like to see, that was inevitably why retros' where created and why Sulake went down the pipes. It's a shame really, but I think that retros will continue to endure.
I think retros were created because people couldn't afford credits

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018
I think retros were created because people couldn't afford credits
But the people made them could afford them as they could afford to run a hotel? Generally think retros were made so everyone could cheat their way into getting more credits and so people could become more creative with building and have more chances with things.

I recently left habbo and retros for 6 months where hotels were getting bigger and bigger, come back very recently and even first page hotels are struggling to get above 20. It's dying very quickly.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
But the people made them could afford them as they could afford to run a hotel? Generally think retros were made so everyone could cheat their way into getting more credits and so people could become more creative with building and have more chances with things.

I recently left habbo and retros for 6 months where hotels were getting bigger and bigger, come back very recently and even first page hotels are struggling to get above 20. It's dying very quickly.
Why did you repeat what I said with more words. It’s not a competition

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
When are you dumb motherfuckers going to get a social life outside of the internet is the real question. Habbo is never going to be able to close if you 30 year old virgins keep spending over 12 hours playing a game with 12 year old girls while you try to hit them up for pictures of their flat chested tits and yeast infected pussies. You wanna-be Bill Gates programmers that can't do a god damn thing outside of copy emulators and CMS's from people who actually left the retro scene to get fucking lives unlike you dumb fucks. I pity you all, I come on and pray to Allah that all of you dumb fucks grew a brain only to see that your brain cells are rapidly disappearing even faster. Dirty pedophile cunts. Don't you all get depressed when you open your bedroom door and ask your parents for food? Must be embarrassing having to rely on your parents instead of going to college or making something with your life? Ok time to go on hiatus for another few months, peace bobbas.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
When are you dumb motherfuckers going to get a social life outside of the internet is the real question. Habbo is never going to be able to close if you 30 year old virgins keep spending over 12 hours playing a game with 12 year old girls while you try to hit them up for pictures of their flat chested tits and yeast infected pussies. You wanna-be Bill Gates programmers that can't do a god damn thing outside of copy emulators and CMS's from people who actually left the retro scene to get fucking lives unlike you dumb fucks. I pity you all, I come on and pray to Allah that all of you dumb fucks grew a brain only to see that your brain cells are rapidly disappearing even faster. Dirty pedophile cunts. Don't you all get depressed when you open your bedroom door and ask your parents for food? Must be embarrassing having to rely on your parents instead of going to college or making something with your life? Ok time to go on hiatus for another few months, peace bobbas.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018

- I only spend like an hour or 2 a day, go college and work so PITY ALL OF YOU THAT DON'T

Hecporx

Sep 3, 2018
I think he's taking advantage of the young and his money, remember this. This is no longer the same

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
Yeah until Flash is dead... unless they're working on some sort of project to run in HTML5.
I mean, who knows?
The future has thrown stuff like this before at us..

Users who are viewing this thread