How did you find Habbo or Retros

MrGreeen

Sep 19, 2016
I found retros in 2012 by mistake some guy was advertising his retro in habbo at the time i didnt know what it was so i did some searching and ran into them since then ive played on loads of them

Chuckster

Oct 20, 2013
When I was a lot younger I was bored and used to search for "horror games" - scary games cos I was bored, and on the left side of the website there was a advertisement advertising Habbo - a guy was in a hot tub with 4 other girls I was like "wow cool" and I joined from there.

When I was playing on Habbo, this guy was telling me there was a website called "blahhotel.com" where they give you free credits, and furniture. I was like hell yes and I joined Blah lol

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Haha I was in fifth grade I believe. A kid at my school showed me habbo.co.uk and I was hooked from the moment I first got on. I was pretty young and didn't grasp a lot of the game until around the time the mergers were happening. I played Habbo.com after the mergers till around 2010. Was really bored and going through a phase of revisiting old interests in 2014. I saw the Habbo I knew was gone and so I found retros at that point. Been active pretty much since.

Kay

Feb 3, 2014
I found out about Habbo from a friend from school, can't remember how I found retros tbh

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
I started playing Habbo back in 2010, however I did not actually start playing retros until 2013. I kinda just stumbled upon them one day.

oxideko

Jan 10, 2014
Title speaks for itself, but how did you find Habbo or Retros.

I found about Habbo because I was at my cousin's house and he showed me habbo and forced me to register, then I just started loving it!

I found about Retros in like 2012 when my cousin (same one) was at my house and told me about Fresh & Zap.

I found habbo just browsing online when i was looking for a new game to play. I found retros by looking for "Free Habbo Credits".

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Joined 2004 on Habbo. Can't remember when I found retros.i remember having a shockwave one on a piczo website back when you could host the files on your computer and use the client code on any site to link the client

AlexVolc

Apr 20, 2018
Once upon a time in 2014 I decided to actually go to the links of one of the spammy advertisers, hey presto I found retros.

skyella

Jun 13, 2018
i started playing habbo in 2006 and played pretty faithfully until around 2009 when i found out i had been wasting my time and could play on retros and have free items and HC . i found out about retros because of the actual habbo rule book LMAO

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018
Messaged some kid on PS3 randomly as a joke asking if they played Habbo and they said oh I play retros. ( I didn't know what a retro was at that time ) asked him for the link. Ever since then I quit Habbo pretty much and played retros a whole lot.

Bot

Pixeled.XYZ
Feb 16, 2014
Discovered Habbo through a tv commercial while at a friends house when I was around 11 and discovered retros when I accidentally typed habbo.com with a space

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
I actually played Retros before Habbo.
My sister introduced me to a retro called 'HabRockz' amazing retro, too bad it's not around anymore.
Bare in mind this was several years ago.

Miramba

Dec 27, 2012
Friend in the 6th grade back in 2011 told me about Habbo, we went on and "pretended" to rob a McDonalds on there. Spent a few bucks on credits, and got fed up having to pay $20 for some credits to buy a chair. Googled free habbo credits (I was 12) and found HabPlus. Great times, brings me much nostalgia.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Back late 07-08. Then quit till 2010-11 and became the noobiest Police Cadet ;) found retros by advertisers then built my own agency. Hey! I got the founder rank at agency woo!!

Users who are viewing this thread