How did you find Habbo or Retros

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I was 7 Years old, playing games on Nitrome.com, Found an advertisement about Habbo first 50 times I seen it it bugged me, then i gave it a try.

Moogly

May 6, 2012
Found Habbo in 2002 when the UK hotel was .com kept playing through 2005 when .com became US. Found retros where they spawned from, the scripting community. A v1 server was leaked in TFH3.com (Tools For Habbo) and KrewsForum. I am probably the most old school guy left in the scene. I stick around for nostalgia mostly.

Les

Dec 13, 2011
Title speaks for itself, but how did you find Habbo or Retros.

I found about Habbo because I was at my cousin's house and he showed me habbo and forced me to register, then I just started loving it!

I found about Retros in like 2012 when my cousin (same one) was at my house and told me about Fresh & Zap.

please dont ask other people about there business

no one is asking you, *how was ur morning shit*........

Marq

Mar 4, 2016
I found habbo like in 2013 when I found out boon, then was interested in more games like Habbo and Habboon, and then later on in the days, I found FindRetros. Haha.

PJJW

Mar 6, 2016
I found retros through google tbh! I was searching for habbo and it came up with Findretros.com so i clicked it and that was it!

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Was introduced to Habbo Retros by my friends who asked me to log onto it after school one day. Just instantly got addicted.

FlameLegend

Feb 12, 2011
I believe I started to play back in elementary school when my friend told me about it. Used to always check CVS for coin cards lol. Then I would use my phone to call for credits, good times!

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
A mate down my road got me playing Habbo when I was like 9 or 10, he showed me his room that he'd made.
I made an account on Habbo and we were making trax mixes for HOURS!

He linked me to retros after about a month (Zaphotel.net) and me and my younger brother just made rooms. Our favorite was the original YoHabbo. I quit when I was about 12 years old.

When I was about 15 and a half, my mate down my road called me saying we should make a Habbo retro.. just outta the blue. We made a r63 hamachi hotel on phoenix 3.11.0, then moved to GTE. It was called Jabbo, and got defaced like 10000 times because we didn't know how to disabled webdav on xampp. After making hotels upon hotels, we eventually grew some skill, and made the original Habwire.com (Peaking at about 45 - 55 online daily) in early 2015. Since then i've remade habwire like 3 times, and have had habjoy, yobba, and habsay.. And am currently running Peace :)

Retros have been excellent for teaching coding! They are slowly dying though. I feel like the community needs to be more open with things. Like more people helping each other. That's why i'm trying to be active and helpful. First place to make a change is the mirror, right?

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
Saw an advertisement for Habbo on the back of some magazine, I decided to play, here I am today.

Waters

Aug 11, 2015
T'was a cold winter's day, my mum was having a scrapbooking party at around midday, so I ventured up to my bedroom to jump on my pc for a while & play some games, I found this site called miniclip & that is where I first found Habbo Hotel back in 2006, keep in mind I was 9 at the time of this happening so I had no clue on how to use the User Interface for habbo, so I managed to sign up but could not load a single room (I was bit of a dumbass), so I decided to call it quits with Habbo, logged off and didn't come back for another 4 years.

Users who are viewing this thread