Help with custom UIs

Kodex

Mar 10, 2022
I need to know how I can add UIs to my hotel? What I mean by that is when I press a button on the interface or when I double click a custom furni, A SCreenN appears or anything like that? If there is any way I can do this, please help me. If it's about HabboUI Editor, or a flash decompiler, anything like that, or something else. I just need to know where to start if I want to code inside the game ITSELF.

yilmazev

Jul 2, 2019
I need to know how I can add UIs to my hotel? What I mean by that is when I press a button on the interface or when I double click a custom furni, A SCreenN appears or anything like that? If there is any way I can do this, please help me. If it's about HabboUI Editor, or a flash decompiler, anything like that, or something else. I just need to know where to start if I want to code inside the game ITSELF.
Hello,
I was working on a nitro interface, contact me!

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
I remmeber we used websockets (with edits to PlusEMU) with Habpop, not sure if you can still use websockets with nitro, but yeah! Hope that helps.

Kodex

Mar 10, 2022
I know I can make commands with the Emulator, I know C# and I'm using PlusEMU, I made a few functional commands already.
But can I make like custom UIs within the Emulator?

Users who are viewing this thread