[HELP] All Furni's Teleport to one tile

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviorfn

May 21, 2020
Hey!

I have a very strange problem with my hotel.
I tested my retrohotel on localhost on my own PC and everything worked fine in the client.
But after throwing it & configuring it in my VPS I ran into a problem.

The client works and everything inside the client works fine, except that all the furniture teleports out of nowhere to 1 tile. This is also the case with other rooms. I also won't be able to walk anywhere as if the room has no tiles.
I took everything out of wwwroot and re-imported it from my own PC (also reconfigured), I also removed the database and imported a clean version of the database in navicat, but it still doesn't work.

As soon as I enter the client and I teleport to the initial room, I see all the furniture in the right place for like 1 second and then they all teleport to 1 tile and this is also the case with other rooms.

I have screenshots of this. You also can view this problem on my hotel:
Screenshots:

Help would be much appreciated :)

Greetings

Avior

aviorfn

May 21, 2020
Hi, I fixed it. It was something with my VPS Language & region format. For people that are having the same issue, go here: Control panel > Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region > Formats > Additional settings > Decimal symbol Change , to . (dot) save and restart emulator.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hi, I fixed it. It was something with my VPS Language & region format. For people that are having the same issue, go here: Control panel > Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region > Formats > Additional settings > Decimal symbol Change , to . (dot) save and restart emulator.
Glad you sorted it.

This fix has been posted a dozen times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread