Flash Habsay.COM ★ Unlimited Credits ★ RevCMS ★ PlusEMU ★DDoS Protected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
i went on your hotel today some users made fun me called a hoe and staff were all afk

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
After attempting to work with you on opening my hotel due to our bad past experiences, I have come across nothing but threats from you and your remaining staff, I say remaining because you're being a power whore by firing users who simply play or login to other hotels. I don't know why I've received so many screenshots of you saying you can take me and my hotel down. Why are you becoming this person? If I can remember, you were the user pleading for help when it came to DDoS attacks and personally being targeted when it came to running your hotel.

I recommend users DO NOT play this hotel, as the users who have access to your private information are not trustworthy, they threaten to DDoS me and my hotel. Why would you give them your IP address? They'll only come after you in the long run.

Stop making false promises, stop threatening me. My hotel will reign on and I will continue to promote it the best way I can. You do your thing and I'll do mine. If you feel your users are reducing, maybe change how you run the hotel? It hasn't got anything to do with me but I wish you'd stop lying to people; if you've got a problem with me, my staff or my hotel. PM me personally, I will love to hear what you've got to say.

tQCacYP.png
First off, none of this happened until you messed with habsays articles: .
I was happy for you and seb to still have access to HK, as you said "We just love coding man, we can work at both!". I just edited the news and deranked you two.
I warned Prod of this, and then I wake up the next morning and you/joe/isaiah got one of my staff passwords via YOUR database.

It's funny how you forgot to mention that you all went on habsay and banned everyone, deleted all the news, trashed all of jacks public rooms, deleted all the store packages, and fucked up anything you got access to...

How can you have the audacity to say what we did without first saying what you did to cause this. Joe asked me nicely to be cool with boom, and I was happy to. I told Prod about what you were doing to us, and he didn't care, so I then realized what Joe asked was not going to happen.

I don't ever DDoS home internet, it's a major dick move. Also, I very rarely hit off hotels. Boom was the first in a long time. I hit off your hotel simply so the users you banned, saying "Habsay is closing, go to boom-hotel.com", could not get on and would come back to habsay.

I could still be taking it down now if i wanted to, but I don't. I'm not that type of person. You and your crew on the other hand have not stopped trying to get at habsay. (There are logs of over 100 attempts to login to the HK, and you/seb were the only ones on boom that knew the url to the ase).

Next time, own up to what you did before pointing out others mistakes.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
First off, none of this happened until you messed with habsays articles: .
I was happy for you and seb to still have access to HK, as you said "We just love coding man, we can work at both!". I just edited the news and deranked you two.
I warned Prod of this, and then I wake up the next morning and you/joe/isaiah got one of my staff passwords via YOUR database.

It's funny how you forgot to mention that you all went on habsay and banned everyone, deleted all the news, trashed all of jacks public rooms, deleted all the store packages, and fucked up anything you got access to...

How can you have the audacity to say what we did without first saying what you did to cause this. Joe asked me nicely to be cool with boom, and I was happy to. I told Prod about what you were doing to us, and he didn't care, so I then realized what Joe asked was not going to happen.

I don't ever DDoS home internet, it's a major dick move. Also, I very rarely hit off hotels. Boom was the first in a long time. I hit off your hotel simply so the users you banned, saying "Habsay is closing, go to boom-hotel.com", could not get on and would come back to habsay.

I could still be taking it down now if i wanted to, but I don't. I'm not that type of person. You and your crew on the other hand have not stopped trying to get at habsay. (There are logs of over 100 attempts to login to the HK, and you/seb were the only ones on boom that knew the url to the ase).

Next time, own up to what you did before pointing out others mistakes.

Never was involved in your stupid retro arguments. I am loyal and straight with what i say, than you DDos boom and i asked for the peace of both hotels so that this immature and irrelevant argument ended. "I know you are cool seb" yet you didn't want to stop so i had to do it myself and i've seen you try taking boom down again, dont keep on trying, you'll keep on failing with the anti-ddos system i got in it.

I was cool with you and with everyone regardless any of this dumb drama between both hotels, yet you are accussing me in your post.. Habsay's only good looking because of my hard work in it just remember that.

Boom is a few days from opening and it will be the end for alot of hotels including habsay in some future, we havent even advertised and we peak the same usercount as yours, there is no competition between both hotels and yes damien and myself did wanted to be able to help both but you made it impossible.

ahh what a good fansite/radio we will have at boom too.

PS: Still waiting for you to tell me the "bug" in AliasCMS btw.

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Never was involved in your stupid retro arguments. I am loyal and straight with what i say, than you DDos boom and i asked for the peace of both hotels so that this immature and irrelevant argument ended. "I know you are cool seb" yet you didn't want to stop so i had to do it myself and i've seen you try taking boom down again, dont keep on trying, you'll keep on failing with the anti-ddos system i got in it.

I was cool with you and with everyone regardless any of this dumb drama between both hotels, yet you are accussing me in your post.. Habsay's only good looking because of my hard work in it just remember that.

Boom is a few days from opening and it will be the end for alot of hotels including habsay in some future, we havent even advertised and we peak the same usercount as yours, there is no competition between both hotels and yes damien and myself did wanted to be able to help both but you made it impossible.

Didn't you guys close after like a month on that other hotel? Hablore? Do you think this will stay open?

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Didn't you guys close after like a month on that other hotel? Hablore? Do you think this will stay open?
The only reason, our past successful retros closed were not because of money issues but because of dumb little mistakes we made that leaded us to failure, this wont happen at Boom tho, considering we already learnt from our mistakes and we are ready to make things right and give the community something new instead of the ye'ol revcms and plusemu without any further edits. Boom will not only have a active management team with active events and offers to keep users entertained but it will offer the most updated retro out there.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015

I never accused you, you didn't even do anything :b It was Damien :b
"you'll keep on failing with the anti-ddos system i got in it." protecting ddos at at a php level should only be a last resort :b

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I never accused you, you didn't even do anything :b It was Damien :b
"you'll keep on failing with the anti-ddos system i got in it." protecting ddos at at a php level should only be a last resort :b
The anti-ddos system i got doesnt have to do with php tho bro

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
The only reason, our past successful retros closed were not because of money issues but because of dumb little mistakes we made that leaded us to failure, this wont happen at Boom tho, considering we already learnt from our mistakes and we are ready to make things right and give the community something new instead of the ye'ol revcms and plusemu without any further edits. Boom will not only have a active management team with active events and offers to keep users entertained but it will offer the most updated retro out there.
You hired Logic from Habsay, I hope to God you are kidding when you say 'active management', if he's going to be doing the management. Your CMS doesn't matter, your community dies fast. Your users join because of Prod advertising free staff and then when they're given the run-around and they realize it's false advertising they leave. Building a community from that is stupid. Shutup.

I think it's dumb that you guys expect to not have repercussions after being a dickhead to a guy you were helping before. You say you're not involved with the drama but you're replying irrelevant information on an advertisement thread about your stupid hotel that's going to close in 2 months. If you're not involved, then simply stay a bystander. He clearly showed a screenshot of this Damien guy fucking with the articles, not you. This is a Habsay/Peace hotel thread, fuck off with this Boom bullshit.

You all seem like faggots though so fuck it. Still wanted to pitch in.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
You hired Logic from Habsay, I hope to God you are kidding when you say 'active management', if he's going to be doing the management. Your CMS doesn't matter, your community dies fast. Your users join because of Prod advertising free staff and then when they're given the run-around and they realize it's false advertising they leave. Building a community from that is stupid. Shutup.

I think it's dumb that you guys expect to not have repercussions after being a dickhead to a guy you were helping before. You say you're not involved with the drama but you're replying irrelevant information on an advertisement thread about your stupid hotel that's going to close in 2 months. If you're not involved, then simply stay a bystander. He clearly showed a screenshot of this Damien guy fucking with the articles, not you. This is a Habsay/Peace hotel thread, fuck off with this Boom bullshit.

You all seem like faggots though so fuck it. Still wanted to pitch in.
Prod hasn't been part of this project, yet. So I the peak of 35+ users we've got is just because of my past management in owning hotels and how well we do it. We've got a lot of support in all of the projects I've owned, we're a popular bunch and seem to do quite well.

Before we attacked Habsay's articles or the hotel itself I received daily threats from this hotel and Josh himself saying that if my hotel gets popular, he will ruin us. Josh started this war by directly threatening myself and my server. I come in peace to all hotels and I don't ban or shout at my guests when they decide to play other hotels. I play other hotels daily, I don't promote my hotel there or make people sign up, play or even donate to my hotel. We offer a fast and efficient service for people to enjoy, where they can trust the management of the hotel. People of Habsay are bullies, you're mean and bully people into doing what you want them to do. If you just worked with me instead of threatening me then none of this would of happened. You did start this - I hope the hotel(s) die because you simply do not deserve the community or support, you're hypocrites. But good luck with your future project(s)!

You're also irrelevant here, I don't really know you or why you're getting involved. Do you run Pace Hotel or something, not quite sure who or why you're here.

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Prod hasn't been part of this project, yet. So I the peak of 35+ users we've got is just because of my past management in owning hotels and how well we do it. We've got a lot of support in all of the projects I've owned, we're a popular bunch and seem to do quite well.

Before we attacked Habsay's articles or the hotel itself I received daily threats from this hotel and Josh himself saying that if my hotel gets popular, he will ruin us. Josh started this war by directly threatening myself and my server. I come in peace to all hotels and I don't ban or shout at my guests when they decide to play other hotels. I play other hotels daily, I don't promote my hotel there or make people sign up, play or even donate to my hotel. We offer a fast and efficient service for people to enjoy, where they can trust the management of the hotel. People of Habsay are bullies, you're mean and bully people into doing what you want them to do. If you just worked with me instead of threatening me then none of this would of happened. You did start this - I hope the hotel(s) die because you simply do not deserve the community or support, you're hypocrites. But good luck with your future project(s)!
Proof of these threats please, because you've accused him of these things yet you don't have any screenshots. Most of the replies you guys respond with are just boosting your hotel's superiority and indirectly advertising on this thread rather than defending your position.

& I judged Boom based on the last 2 hotels you owned with Prod. If that's going to change this time, I'll adjust my previous accusation but I do not see you guys changing because I remember seeing on the Hablore thread how "We won't close this time, we have learned our lesson and have changed how we run the hotel" is pretty much an empty promise. I think your hotels are VERY VERY good but always die and fall apart. I think you have an even slimmer chance of success because of this new 'management' team, I've seen so much drama on multiple hotels because of how terrible Logic is. I remember playing his hotel before it merged into Habsay and he was always trying to hit girls up rather than host any events, advertise, or do any competitions.

That's all for Boom criticisms, this is a Habsay/Peace, thread can we keep it on-topic more? I'm really interested in these threats you speak of. Would be hilarious to see Josh put in his place for as a hypocrite and liar. :p

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Proof of these threats please, because you've accused him of these things yet you don't have any screenshots. Most of the replies you guys respond with are just boosting your hotel's superiority and indirectly advertising on this thread rather than defending your position.

& I judged Boom based on the last 2 hotels you owned with Prod. If that's going to change this time, I'll adjust my previous accusation but I do not see you guys changing because I remember seeing on the Hablore thread how "We won't close this time, we have learned our lesson and have changed how we run the hotel" is pretty much an empty promise. I think your hotels are VERY VERY good but always die and fall apart. I think you have an even slimmer chance of success because of this new 'management' team, I've seen so much drama on multiple hotels because of how terrible Logic is. I remember playing his hotel before it merged into Habsay and he was always trying to hit girls up rather than host any events, advertise, or do any competitions.

That's all for Boom criticisms, this is a Habsay/Peace, thread can we keep it on-topic more? I'm really interested in these threats you speak of. Would be hilarious to see Josh put in his place for as a hypocrite and liar. :p
Josh has always been an unpopular person on here, people always mocked him for his pathetic unprofessional actions. I don't know you so I can't say anything bad about you, but, just look through all 8 pages on this thread. Most people mock him, Habsay went from 100 users to barely 20-30?

If you think me commenting here is some sort of advertisement then you're also an idiot.
QzOeywT.png

Good luck with Pace/Peace/Habsay or whatever mass projects you've got going on now.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Considering Josh banned a lot of users for playing my hotel, and firing them. The whole radio team who played Habsay have decided to come to Boom. They've setup which is coming soon, and Josh has already attempted mass connections into our servers and managed to ping it offline once. The user who will not be named worked for him and he told their staff team this.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Let's clear some air here, I only dropped a little script into the article to see how "secure" his hotel was after he claimed mine was full of exploits.
I did not ban any users, nor did I delete any data from the hotel, or pick any rooms and I most certainly did not touch any of his staff's accounts. So putting the entire blame on me here is absolutely ludicrous.

I have NO problem with Josh, Habsay or any of the users who play it.

Sex

VPSBARN.COM
Nov 9, 2013
Pretty sure all of Joe's hotels closed because of prod dashing lol, well that's what I heard from Joe anyway.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Your IP was given to me by someone on the inside, and the "threats" came after you were telling my users they can have staff on boom.
I didn't ban people for playing boom, but I fired staff for being on boom more than habsay, which is fair enough.
You are outright lying when you say "you come in peace".. What a load of shit.
Boom overtaking me wouldn't matter, its the fact that prod told me that him and Isaiah will target habsay.
Joe, stop lying to everyone. If you're going to accuse me, at least have some proof :b
As for the radio, tom and Liz left.. And I told jack to go, as he was staying with me out of loyalty. I'd rather him be happy with his friends. I have screenshots of this if you wish to see x)

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Shut up, please.
Your IP was given to me by someone on the inside, and the "threats" came after you were telling my users they can have staff on boom.
I didn't ban people for playing boom, but I fired staff for being on boom more than habsay, which is fair enough.
You are outright lying when you say "you come in peace".. What a load of shit.
Boom overtaking me wouldn't matter, its the fact that prod told me that him and Isaiah will target habsay.
Joe, stop lying to everyone. If you're going to accuse me, at least have some proof :b
As for the radio, tom and Liz left.. And I told jack to go, as he was staying with me out of loyalty. I'd rather him be happy with his friends. I have screenshots of this if you wish to see x)
Shows us the screenshots and I will believe you

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015

Jacks a good guy, I hold him in high regard. I would much rather him be happy on boom, than loose IRL friends and stay with me out of loyalty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread