Flash Habsay.COM ★ Unlimited Credits ★ RevCMS ★ PlusEMU ★DDoS Protected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Haven't been on this hotel for long, but from what I've seen so far - there are 1 or 2 bad things to do with the hired staff. Some of them don't seem to care and give a negative attitude towards things, which should be sorted.
Other than that, it's a user friendly hotel, if something goes wrong with furni or the client in general their dev will fix it almost instantly. Its genuinely a good hotel and worth a shot at trying it out. Good job Josh.
Can you please tell me who the staff were?
Thanks tho! :)

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Things seem to be running smoothly. Kudos to that. Good luck continuing in this disgusting dog-eat-dog community.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015

Here's one staff member being unprofessional. My timing is so good when I come back from AFK man, s2g.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
don't see any staff there lol
Is root not staff or was he removed within the last 2 hours?

edit: Nvm I checked page, guess you fired him. Good riddens, he's terrible as a staff member anyway.

Last edited:

boo

Mar 30, 2016
The hotel is fine during certain hours of the day, there's plenty of events, no arguing/abusing. And then you hit the peak time when it becomes a very unfriendly hotel. Staff members begin to abuse users until they quit (posting images of them around popular hotel rooms), giving the "I don't care" attitude if a user needs help or reporting a bug, they even resort to cheating in events just to let their best friends win or they room ban users for "winning too much" (happened to about 4 users now?).

Other than all this, it seems an alright hotel. If the things above got fixed, I would happily stay on the hotel.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Please don't steal my project

Please
What the fuck are you on about?
The hotel is fine during certain hours of the day, there's plenty of events, no arguing/abusing. And then you hit the peak time when it becomes a very unfriendly hotel. Staff members begin to abuse users until they quit (posting images of them around popular hotel rooms), giving the "I don't care" attitude if a user needs help or reporting a bug, they even resort to cheating in events just to let their best friends win or they room ban users for "winning too much" (happened to about 4 users now?).

Other than all this, it seems an alright hotel. If the things above got fixed, I would happily stay on the hotel.
This doesn't really happen.. I monitor bans and question my staff about the circumstances.. It appears you have the wrong end of the stick. Don't believe rumors

boo

Mar 30, 2016
This doesn't really happen.. I monitor bans and question my staff about the circumstances.. It appears you have the wrong end of the stick. Don't believe rumors
There's a difference between an actual ban and a room ban. It isn't rumors when it happened to me, along with other members. :)

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
There's a difference between an actual ban and a room ban. It isn't rumors when it happened to me, along with other members. :)
Room ban really isn't that major.. You'd have had to do something wrong to get a room ban lol
Is the hotel down at the moment?
Likely.. Only would have been for a few minutes - We're getting some big attacks. Johnos HTTP proxy has been pretty solid to be honest. 12 mill is large

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015

Sick of my votes being fucked with. We are leaving findretros

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
This is a nice hotel, I've played it since it has a very little user count. I can say the users are very friendly and active!, The owner is a nice guy! The CMS is pretty nicely lay-outed out. GoodLuck!

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
I used to dislike Habsay If I'm honest, but ever since you've cleaned up your staff and Seb has joined the team there has been nothing but improvements to the hotel really do like the customization aspect to your cms goodluck with the rest of the development.

p.s unban user jaxes thanks

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Can you spot the flaw? :p
R17SWOJ.png

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
After attempting to work with you on opening my hotel due to our bad past experiences, I have come across nothing but threats from you and your remaining staff, I say remaining because you're being a power whore by firing users who simply play or login to other hotels. I don't know why I've received so many screenshots of you saying you can take me and my hotel down. Why are you becoming this person? If I can remember, you were the user pleading for help when it came to DDoS attacks and personally being targeted when it came to running your hotel.

I recommend users DO NOT play this hotel, as the users who have access to your private information are not trustworthy, they threaten to DDoS me and my hotel. Why would you give them your IP address? They'll only come after you in the long run.

Stop making false promises, stop threatening me. My hotel will reign on and I will continue to promote it the best way I can. You do your thing and I'll do mine. If you feel your users are reducing, maybe change how you run the hotel? It hasn't got anything to do with me but I wish you'd stop lying to people; if you've got a problem with me, my staff or my hotel. PM me personally, I will love to hear what you've got to say.

tQCacYP.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread