Flash HabPlaza - New, stable, professional hotel with a growing community and economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016

HabPlaza

Key Features
  • Stable hotel
  • Latest Habbo features and updates
  • New and growing community and economy
  • Custom updates and features unique to HabPlaza
  • Clean, alphabetical catalogue!
  • A polished hotel

About Us
HabPlaza is a new R63b Habbo Retro which just opened on 15 May 2016. With a lot of experience on retros, we decided to create something which we would be happy to play as players, so we bring HabPlaza.

Currently it’s a standard hotel with events and competitions to win diamonds. These diamonds can be spent on unlimited and limited rares which rotate in our catalogue. While it’s barebones at the moment, with a developer on our team we plan to expand and improve the hotel to make it truly unique over time.

With this, we promise two things - Stability and updates. We will do our best to ensure the hotel is always online and stable and also ensure that when Habbo updates, we will have the latest and greatest furniture and clothing available. Everything will be kept simple and sleek.

If you’re interested in joining us, you can check out our hotel at . We will also be giving out diamonds for each referral during the first week.

banner_n.png
Screenshots of CMS/client
jBgIJMsW.png

QqnfnWDy.png

Last edited:

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Decent hotel it's ok not a fan of the logo love some of the functions on the cms,
client same old nothing really new but goodluck.
Thanks for your feedback! We aimed to have a clean, simple and stable set-up to begin with and we are going to focus on new, unique features in the coming weeks. :)

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
We've been busy fixing some of the in-game gripes we had this week as well as adding a few unique features. After 3 short weeks of being open we've hit 8th on FindRetros!

We have a brand new lounge.
CU0qUmj.png

Plaza Spinner
After a lot of hard work our custom spinner is now live. Giving you 1 spin every day you can win anything from ducks to diamonds to an exclusive ultra rare. Using JS the wheel is functional and spins, displaying your prize (pre-decided after the spin Emu side) on the pillar. Your prize, be it diamonds, a rare hat or an ultra rare are automatically given to you upon your win.

BQe9cML.png

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
I have been playing this hotel for a few days, and I can only say that this is the best I have found lately, with friendly staff, constant events, and many friends to be made. As the CMS goes, it's clean and simple, hit right on the nail just the way I like it. The people behind this are proficient and work together in smart ways, not arguing like other joint hotel owners. I saw a maze in the works and something fun to do every hour I was active. The hotel is growing at a constant rate as well. I'm here to stay with Habplaza! :up:

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I have been playing this hotel for a few days, and I can only say that this is the best I have found lately, with friendly staff, constant events, and many friends to be made. As the CMS goes, it's clean and simple, hit right on the nail just the way I like it. The people behind this are proficient and work together in smart ways, not arguing like other joint hotel owners. I saw a maze in the works and something fun to do every hour I was active. The hotel is growing at a constant rate as well. I'm here to stay with Habplaza! :up:
I got the same vibe tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread