Flash Hablink Hotel (DDoS Protected, Great Community, Great Staff, Hiring, Friendly Users)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakecossington0

Mar 31, 2016
What is Hablink Hotel?
We are a R63 retro that strives to maintain a professional image, from our unique CMS to our client we have much to offer. Hablink is currently owned by myself & Austin and our Developer Aiden. We have a friendly community that is waiting for you! We host many competitions daily, we preform daily backups to ensure our users no data loss. Our promise to you is close to no lag, and many events being hosted in and out of the client. We prefer to have a community ran mostly by the users, so if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to contact us in game.
Staff Applications
Staff Applications are always open, a tab will always remain on the website for users to apply for a certain spot. Please keep in mind that being a staff member holds many requirements such as hosting events, maintaining a positive attitude towards other users, and keeping the hotel running smoothly. We do hire some people based on their online time and contribution to the hotel.
Screenshots
L9QyHnm.jpeg

ufsdJFe.jpeg

QGWt5GN.jpeg

kEP5NrV.jpeg

That's it for now, please make sure to check us out, where I hope I find you in-game!
Join us !

lol

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Amazing website, I admire this design and the work you put into it. The overall vibe this thread and its site gives me is positive and chill as hell

9/11 will jihad again

jakecossington0

Mar 31, 2016
Amazing website, I admire this design and the work you put into it. The overall vibe this thread and its site gives me is positive and chill as hell

9/11 will jihad again
Thank you leader, but the site was made my by developer Aiden. You can find him in-game under the username Aiden :)

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I like your logo, it needs fixing on the index page. Good luck. :p

Virgin

i am a virgin
Apr 6, 2016
Good luck, just fix the index page logo and you will be good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread